Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I have read this and I agree with you in this regards. But to mention it my wife is not falling in this Four ladies, she is very nice to her mother-in- law i.e. my mother.
I won't say that this is good practice in the long run. Keep your mother-in-law happy. She is elder than you and matured. She has reached her old age. It is the age in which people can hardly adjust. You are young and clever. Adjust with them accordingly.

I too agree with you Devyani. For a long run they have to keep their mother-in-law happy. Even though they are older and matured, they too can do some mistakes. Young peoples have to adjust when this mistake happens.
I feel, though the mother in law harasses but we should act according to her and make her happy and then bring her to our way.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I still have time of 2 or 3 years for my mother-in-law to come in existence. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Want to make each day Accountable

I am yet to get mother in law in few months. So planning alot for her to impress her and make be good with me

I think what they want we should do that.After all they are our elders.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I am yet to get mother in law in few months. So planning alot for her to impress her and make be good with me

Congratulations. Best way to please mother - in- law is to praise her day in and day out.
Thank you, but i did not understood what is this day in and day out. can you please eloberate rambabuji

Thank you, but i did not understood what is this day in and day out. can you please eloberate rambabuji

Day in and day out is a phrase that means, "Always."
Ok, I understood it is always but its a doubt whether it is write wrong. anyway it is related to mother in law. So i need to know. So that i can get rid of her harassment as now a days every mother in law is behaving as a cruel person with her daughter in law. But I don't understand both are ladies only , then why mother in law treat daughter in law as a outer person.why can't she treat as her family member anyhow daughter in law is her son's wife na

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.