OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Friends, After seeing Robot picture, I had a doubt... Robot is a machine... But if Artificial Intellegence and human feeling responses were introduced into Robot, it...
What are the rules of duckworth lewis method in cricket?
Here is the link,friends. http://www.hindu.com/2010/10/09/stories/2010100962840500.htm
"Great advances in knowledge always require rejection of authority. what is your opinion about this"
Ap
The people in Andhra pradesh are suffering somuch due to band.Is it usefull for the politicians having bandh.Due to this the telangana will come.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan on Friday created a flutter when he walked away even when the national anthem was being played at a function here to commemorate the...
Stevia is a shrub it is used to treat Hypertension and diabeties.This is having many medical uses.
How the time is changed to 24 hours. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4075]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4106]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4107]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4108]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4109]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4110]} {CJATTACHMENT...
Massive fire breaks out at AMRI hospital in Kolkata.20 people died in it.
Double-decker train is going to replace the Jaipur-Delhi non-stop special and would have Gurgaon, Delhi Cant and Delhi Sarairohilla as its halt stations.Now people can reach from...
How many of you don't have acidity problem? Kindly share it.
I am from New Delhi currently settled in Kerala since the last few years as my husband is posted here. I like this state for its greenery and quite ambiance even though there is...
As I had said yesterday, here my thoughts on the forum 1. The members should be allowed to express their feelings for every response they get. 2. The moderators should ask the...
Great Indian leader Indira Gandhi was assasinated this day. Her contribution to nation and international politics is unique. Our homage to her.
Guessing what might be the answer! Just check the link to find out why shopping is healthy for you.... http://idiva.com/news-style-beauty/why-shopping-is-healthy-for-you/4241
Do you think that you have born in the right era? Or perhaps you think that if only you could have born earlier or later you could have done much better than what you are doing...
click here for the schedule
We need to popularize E Books that may be read on E Book reader or on computers by downloading from internet. This will improve environment by saving trees that are cut for paper...
Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor has bagged another Hollywood project - he is set to share screen space with Clive Owen in Roger Donaldson's thriller...