OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What precautions do you take to make sure that the water you drink is pure?
Who creates the most drama in your home?
I want to know whether how many members from a household can join boddunan. Is there any limit.
Which is the world's biggest mammal ?
Is our mental status defining the level of our life? if you know, please write..
hi friends today i started boddunan.com in IE6 it has not much performance so if you have IE6 then install IE8 or google chrome for better performance
Although Hindi is simply official language of the Union and English, associate official languages, all other languages are included in constitution and also used on currency...
How to make a lot of friends?
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all the members of the boddunan family.
I believe that he is the most talented music director of present times who has been reigning Indian music industry for more than 2 decades.....Fast numbers, slow numbers,...
Will movie "Agneepath" be a hit in December?
Of all our members Gulshan Kumar Ajmani is one who stands out participating very actively in the forum and provides valuable insights on matters which are of tremendous...
Legendary video game character Mario is more than just a form of entertainment. It turned twenty five years being invented. The debut of the game Super Mario Bros, its...
As the craze for mobile games are increasing day by day, the mobile game revenue is expected to be double over $11 billion by the year 2015. Juniper Research has predicted that...
Here i'm going to share some useful ebooks collections here.
Slimming is as cool as cucumber. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4169]}
Mainly for two-three reasons, I often enjoy my problems, if they do exist. You may think, am I mad. But it's true. What about you? Have you ever thought the same way as I do?...
Hello friends.. I am strictly saying, there is no one here which can perfectly format the article. If you are giving 15 to 30 minutes to your article, then why you are not giving...
Poverty benefits many ways. So poverty is purchasable on payment of bribe. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/exposed--paying-bribes-can-buy-you--poverty-.html
5 Sms limit upsets youngsters. What about you. Iam not sending sms daily. very rarely sending. what about you.