The topic is locked.
I believe that he is the most talented music director of present times who has been reigning Indian music industry for more than 2 decades.....Fast numbers, slow numbers, romantic, patriotic or even devotional....no one can beat him. What's your opinion? What are your most favourite Rehman tunes????
I love Alaippayuthe(2000) most. What's your choice?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes no doubt Rahman is best in film Industry I think lot of peoples like him.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes i like AR Rehman's music.He has given lots of hits to the film industry.I remember some of his hits "hamma hamma","Dil se re","Jaiho". :)
He is one good music director. Yes I like some of his compositions. He has a different style of himself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like Rehmans songs too. I most liked lovely song was Vande Mataram sang by him.. I really loved that song and music..
I like Rehmans songs too. I most liked lovely song was Vande Mataram sang by him.. I really loved that song and music..

Yes, he has a unique style in music and of course an entirely different voice for singing

Meera sandhu
Let me quote my favourites, to carry forward this discussion.
In blue fonts, its Hindi composition, other one is Tamil.
Pachai Nirame and Snehithane from Alaippayuthe (Saathiya and Chupke se from Saathiya)
Kismat se tum from Pukar
Puthuvellai mazhai and Kathal rojave from Roja ( Yeh hassen waadiyaa and Roja jaaneman from Roja)
Kahi aag lage from Taal
Kannukku mayyazhaku from puthiya mugham (Nazrom ki milne se from Viswavidhatha)
Kaatte un vaasal and Thaniye from Rhythm (Paigam laaya saawan and Nachle from Lakeer)
E Ajnabi from Dil se
Uyire from Bombay (Tu hi re from Bombay)
Kuruth chirithavale from Muthalvan (Chalo chale mitwa from Nayak)
Radha kaise na jale and Ore chori from Lagaan

They are only a few added here. Forum threads will overflow, if I quote them all :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Let me quote my favourites, to carry forward this discussion.
In blue fonts, its Hindi composition, other one is Tamil.
Pachai Nirame and Snehithane from Alaippayuthe (Saathiya and Chupke se from Saathiya)
Kismat se tum from Pukar
Puthuvellai mazhai and Kathal rojave from Roja ( Yeh hassen waadiyaa and Roja jaaneman from Roja)
Kahi aag lage from Taal
Kannukku mayyazhaku from puthiya mugham (Nazrom ki milne se from Viswavidhatha)
Kaatte un vaasal and Thaniye from Rhythm (Paigam laaya saawan and Nachle from Lakeer)
E Ajnabi from Dil se
Uyire from Bombay (Tu hi re from Bombay)
Kuruth chirithavale from Muthalvan (Chalo chale mitwa from Nayak)
Radha kaise na jale and Ore chori from Lagaan

They are only a few added here. Forum threads will overflow, if I quote them all :laugh: :laugh:

i too like rehman rhythms.his sathiya and chupke se from sathiya,and roja janeman and ye haseen wadiya,tu hi re and from dil se the title track and ae ajnabi and jai ho also.

a.s.
Hoping other members will also post some. Let us make an 'avial' of North and south :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I like him. He is good director. A famous director and he composes the music well.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like him. He is good director. A famous director and he composes the music well.

Why can't you quote some of his best :cheer:
Please do yaar

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.