The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do send sms but I could easily manage with 5 per day....I wonder ? what about international sms? will the same rule be applied , or will they be clubbed together with the local ones ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do send sms but I could easily manage with 5 per day....I wonder ? what about international sms? will the same rule be applied , or will they be clubbed together with the local ones ?

I have not sent 5 SMS in my whole mobile period of 14 years so I am not much concerned. But what I feel that if any feature is maing problem for the country, we can limit its use. I was in JK when they had suspended all public calls through PCO during Kargil war and there was no mobile service there until then.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

of course this sms limit is disgusting for everyone specially teenagers ......... we always like messaging so that we feel connected with all our friends ........
I prefer to send SMS as text form is better understood and is no room of ambiguity. The limit of five SMS is okay for me. This is because I use email facility more.

The limit of five SMS is not reasonable. One must have unlimited facility for sending SMS to any number of friends. However limiting bulk messaging for security reason is okay.

No there should be a limit for SMS sent one to one but that should be increased say from 5 to 50 or so. 5 SMSes/day is too less.I think there are few people who use their mobile phones more for SMSes than for calls. :blink:

am using 47 rs/month offer for sms. This month, it has been a loss :(

Actually, now a days am using a site, suggested by some members here to send messages. I feel it's more easy than typing sms using mobile.

How is that site? What kind of messages do you use? Are they pre typed for you?

I have heard of way2sms only where people use to do SMSes. :)

There are ready made texts available there in different categories like "friends","Jokes" etc. :)
Sanjeev....
Nothing is possible now...only 5 sms...even while we send messages from sites

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev....
Nothing is possible now...only 5 sms...even while we send messages from sites

In every site 5 SMS is the limit. So, we can send SMSes from different sites, if we are having account.

Want to make each day Accountable

Govt restricted for security-it is ok but 5 sms is not sufficient as I do many to inform may matters to my friends.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My friends hand always in mobile for sms. Nowadays she missed a lot. She typed in the mobile key pad very, very fastly :sick: :sick:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Now a days one may have more than one sim,so they can send more than 5 sms by using different numbers.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now a days one may have more than one sim,so they can send more than 5 sms by using different numbers.

yes. But if we have 2 sims also we can able to do 10 messages only na.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.