OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

We are one of the biggest mango growers in the world with different varieties in different states. Although our area is famous for Dashehari and, Gulab Jamun but I have two trees...
Is it a proprietary or a company or a partnership firm. Is it registered entity?
Do you like telling stories to kids?
Nothing seems to work on the smokers from dissuading them from smoking. Millions were expended and still expending on the campaigns highlighting the hazards of smoking. Even...
:) BJP won in Gujrat election and Narendra Modi will me sworn as CM third time. I think employment, food etc is above than all things like religion etc.
A Social Worker / Chef {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10061]}
Australian billionaire Clive Palmer is planning to build Titanic...
I know the kind of reactions my comments in the title might draw but I hold my ground and please, hold your fire till you finish off the last letter of my post. Anand represents...
Hello, My web site will be completing one year in the next month. My site is related to technology and gadgets. I want to celebrate it with some ideas that I need from you....
Woman without man or man without woman.Give your opinion.
Vivek Oberoi might have been keeping a low profile of late, but he is soon going to surface in the much-awaited Krrish 3. Yes, the actor has landed the coveted negative role in...
It is sure, each person shares different roles in a single play, that we call 'life'. One may be known as a best student among teachers while a best singer among friends. One...
Suppose you get to know that any of your boddunan friend has stand up in Election and he/she belongs to your area will you vote for him/her?
When does one get more no of stars. Does more no of stars means better article.
Who is a great teacher? My answer: he is that person who creates the urge in the minds of his students to learn!!! What are your answers? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3426]}
Ash's pregnancy has sparked off a lot of controversies, now let's get down to the economics.
Here are the common problems i come across in boddunan. I dont know whether others have met. 1. There is no points being rewarded for playing games. 2.There is no points...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLAN1EjQnhU&feature=related
Amir has done it again....Peepli Live, good concept. http://www.hindustantimes.com/The-delicious-irony-behind-Peepli-promos/Article1-586410.aspx
hi moderator, i have given by correct address in my payment profile. and u have sent the id code letter to tat address. but in de letter under my name there is a different...