Mainly for two-three reasons, I often enjoy my problems, if they do exist. You may think, am I mad. But it's true.
What about you? Have you ever thought the same way as I do? If so, give reasons :evil: :evil: :evil: . Let me see who answer it first and get a karma from me as my appreciation. Also try, which can be my those 3 reasons!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7915]}
0029exercise.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You enjoy your problems because

1. You are daring enough to solve them by yourself

2. You share your problems with others and you relax because you know you will get the solutions sooner or later

3. It is your wish to share or not to share your problems

:p
meditate1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
You enjoy your problems because

1. You are daring enough to solve them by yourself

2. You share your problems with others and you relax because you know you will get the solutions sooner or later

3. It is your wish to share or not to share your problems

:p

One of those reasons is almost right. I can't reveal it now, which one.
Let me wait for more responses

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7917]}

Till then I will be in silent mode!!

Meera sandhu
Whenever the Problem arises,i take in very light way.I don't feel that much pressure and handle it carefully.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even I too enjoy few problem. but some times i worry alot. I feel enjoying problem will give correct solution to the problems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't enjoy problems because they irritates me but i like people who enjoy it. :)

Possibly you enjoy it due to following reasons:

1. You always want to keep yourself busy. :laugh:

2. You learn from the problems. :whistle:

3. You know that it happens in everyone's life and can't do anything except resolving it. :whistle:

4. You think that your problems are yours so you have oto solve them or you think that no one can help you except you. :laugh:
I don't enjoy problems because they irritates me but i like people who enjoy it. :)

Possibly you enjoy it due to following reasons:

1. You always want to keep yourself busy. :laugh:

2. You learn from the problems. :whistle:

3. You know that it happens in everyone's life and can't do anything except resolving it. :whistle:

4. You think that your problems are yours so you have oto solve them or you think that no one can help you except you. :laugh:

Not even a single option quoted right. yet I like the first one. :) :)

Meera sandhu
some people enjoy problems because they find it challenging. It stimulates their brain while thinking for the solution.
some people enjoy problems because they find it challenging. It stimulates their brain while thinking for the solution.

Stimulating the brain!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Madness can also stimulate the brain....and of course, it's not my answer :P :P

Meera sandhu
Mainly for two-three reasons, I often enjoy my problems, if they do exist. You may think, am I mad. But it's true.
What about you? Have you ever thought the same way as I do? If so, give reasons :evil: :evil: :evil: . Let me see who answer it first and get a karma from me as my appreciation. Also try, which can be my those 3 reasons!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7921]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7921]}

Are you not seeing, am enjoying those problems as if doing a daily exercise!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
2_2012-06-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.