OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Many evade tax knowingly or unknowingly. What then ? http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/what-happens-if-you-are-caught-evading-tax-.html
Sense of humor is - the ability to be amused at most things in life, the ability to see the lighter side of a situation and the ability to laugh at...
Read the text in the below image. It is in both languages tamil as well as English. :) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10065]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10412]}
If there is one thing that the diverse crowd of boddunan community is sure to unanimously agree upon is that the site has not quite lived up to its potentials. In this forum...
There are many simple things that each person can't do. In my case, even if I am active, talks a lot, I can't stand erect and stand before a crowd. Some people can't simply put...
Hello all, Today is Gudi Padawa - the beginning of a new year according to Marathi calendar. I take the opportunity to wish all members here a very happy Gudi Padawa.
In six days from now the world will be gripped by football fever from Brazil. For us in India it is double whammy. The IPL mania has just finished. Only the time differential is...
When will India settle World bank loan?. Day by day this burden is increasing on Indian citizen. When will be it sorted out?
What do you want to become in your next life and why?
Let us share our learnings in our daily life. So today I Learnt to prepare Ravadosa
R U earning many are looking for online opportunities .If any body has useful sites share by PM as it will help many poor familys or poor grads
Does more no of hits at your article translate in points or cash ?
Boddunan reaches 6800 members Boddunan is rocking day by day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZIHAGf_7aI
Do you admit backbitting is prevalent in all organisation leading to downfall of values etc?
Who is your rolemodel? My role model is mother terisa, SRK and my dad sister children
Why is the logo design contest still visible on the Main page? It has been expired right ?
Why do we vomit?
Are you addicted to caffeine? Do you have any suggestions to avoid