The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The restrictions on number of SMS was imposed because of security reasons, so those who are upset by it will just have to bear it. What I feel is that security of life and property is more important than so-called important jokes and love messages that are sent by the youngsters. So this should not be made an issue!

Bulk messaging means that you just write a single message and send this to many. Restriction on such messages is okay. But why can you not send different message individually to more persons?

Because it is obvious that once bulk messaging is stopped, the mischief mongers can easily resort to sending such SMSes to large number of individuals, which will defeat the very purpose that the bulk was stopped. This is only a temporary procedure and people should bear with it, after all the major number of SMSes that are sent can hardly be called important, they are all mainly ad-materials and mail forwards!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The restrictions on number of SMS was imposed because of security reasons, so those who are upset by it will just have to bear it. What I feel is that security of life and property is more important than so-called important jokes and love messages that are sent by the youngsters. So this should not be made an issue!

Have they already implemented the different color schemes for editors and moderators as suggested by me or were your name always appeared in this color previously also?

It always appeared in this colour Sunil!!! :angry: The things people take for granted, grumble grumble grumble!!! :laugh:

Not me- I have in fact suggested on admin's thread to give them different colors according to their status along with their designations. You can see it on his invitation thread. This would make members think before starting an argument. :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Have they already implemented the different color schemes for editors and moderators as suggested by me or were your name always appeared in this color previously also?

It always appeared in this colour Sunil!!! :angry: The things people take for granted, grumble grumble grumble!!! :laugh:

Not me- I have in fact suggested on admin's thread to give them different colors according to their status along with their designations. You can see it on his invitation thread. This would make members think before starting an argument. :cheer:

I missed that suggestion probably, but the moderators name have always appeared in different colours, Maroon colour for Global Moderators such as me, Sarala and Ronark Bharadwaj, and Abid too. Dark Blue color for moderators of specific threads such as Gulshan aqnd Swetha, and Red colour for administrator that is Maverick. How come you never noticed these differences??

I missed that suggestion probably, but the moderators name have always appeared in different colours, Maroon colour for Global Moderators such as me, Sarala and Ronark Bharadwaj, and Abid too. Dark Blue color for moderators of specific threads such as Gulshan aqnd Swetha, and Red colour for administrator that is Maverick. How come you never noticed these differences??

I suggested about their designations in different colors other than members. A different color for every designation even in forum postings.

I suggested about their designations in different colors other than members. A different color for every designation even in forum postings.

Okay, for moderators it is already there.

I prefer to send SMS as text form is better understood and is no room of ambiguity. The limit of five SMS is okay for me. This is because I use email facility more.

The limit of five SMS is not reasonable. One must have unlimited facility for sending SMS to any number of friends. However limiting bulk messaging for security reason is okay.

No there should be a limit for SMS sent one to one but that should be increased say from 5 to 50 or so. 5 SMSes/day is too less.I think there are few people who use their mobile phones more for SMSes than for calls. :blink:
I prefer to send SMS as text form is better understood and is no room of ambiguity. The limit of five SMS is okay for me. This is because I use email facility more.

The limit of five SMS is not reasonable. One must have unlimited facility for sending SMS to any number of friends. However limiting bulk messaging for security reason is okay.

No there should be a limit for SMS sent one to one but that should be increased say from 5 to 50 or so. 5 SMSes/day is too less.I think there are few people who use their mobile phones more for SMSes than for calls. :blink:

am using 47 rs/month offer for sms. This month, it has been a loss :(

Actually, now a days am using a site, suggested by some members here to send messages. I feel it's more easy than typing sms using mobile.

Meera sandhu

Actually, now a days am using a site, suggested by some members here to send messages. I feel it's more easy than typing sms using mobile.

How is that site? What kind of messages do you use? Are they pre typed for you?

ultoo
We can send any number of sms ...but not continuously to a single number or same sms repeatedly. We will get 2paise to send 1 sms also :cheer: . When it reaches 10 rs in your account, you can recharge your mobile. :woohoo:
I got this link from a few friends here. When someone joins using your referral link, you will get 1 rupee also :laugh: :laugh:
Only problem is, I couldn't find smiley option. I don't know if it's present or not

Meera sandhu

ultoo
We can send any number of sms ...but not continuously to a single number or same sms repeatedly. We will get 2paise to send 1 sms also :cheer: . When it reaches 10 rs in your account, you can recharge your mobile. :woohoo:
I got this link from a few friends here. When someone joins using your referral link, you will get 1 rupee also :laugh: :laugh:
Only problem is, I couldn't find smiley option. I don't know if it's present or not

Good God, such a big paying job!! So to earn 10/ you have to spend 47/ nice business. :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.