Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To be frank, the temporary problems are the steps for our final success

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I hope that it is true.

Want to make each day Accountable

so as the temporary problems are steps to success to we need to enjoy those as people say every failure is a success of pillar

so as the temporary problems are steps to success to we need to enjoy those as people say every failure is a success of pillar

Gir gir ke hi aage badne ka matlab samaj aata hai.

Until we fall for several times ,we don't get a way to step to success.

There is no life without struggle and no struggle without problems. It gives me pleasure to solve a problem. Only when you feel that problem cannot be solved and you may face embarrassment that you may feel gloomy. I believe that no problem is insoluble. If not in person, this may be tackled with others' or expert help.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I hope that it is true.

Yes yaar, small problems make our mind more strong also, giving us more experience to face a particular situation!!!!

Meera sandhu

I hope that it is true.

Yes yaar, small problems make our mind more strong also, giving us more experience to face a particular situation!!!!

I have face lots of problems and i know how we can become strong. But again,if these small problem come in every step we move on,then at one point it also comes in our mind,that lets quit it all.
To regain again and again....is not the solution.

Even I too faced alot of problems, some very painful, due to some problem i fallen down and could not get up, i felt why to feel. death is the big pain of once life. all these problems are very little and i decided to enjoy even problem. So Finally, I started enjoying problems too.

If we think to our problems and keep our mind stable to get out of it,we can do it.
Though you are not moving ahead,as obstacle is there in between,but still you have other paths,from where you can reach to your goal.

I hope that it is true.

I have face lots of problems and i know how we can become strong. But again,if these small problem come in every step we move on,then at one point it also comes in our mind,that lets quit it all.
To regain again and again....is not the solution.

They are coming without taking our invitation!!! Let them come and go!!! At least they give us the feelings of being alive!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.