Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To be frank, the temporary problems are the steps for our final success

I hope that it is true.

Yes yaar, small problems make our mind more strong also, giving us more experience to face a particular situation!!!!

I have face lots of problems and i know how we can become strong. But again,if these small problem come in every step we move on,then at one point it also comes in our mind,that lets quit it all.
To regain again and again....is not the solution.

They are coming without taking our invitation!!! Let them come and go!!! At least they give us the feelings of being alive!!!

True said.

Want to make each day Accountable

Come on friends!!
Give me my answer.
No one has received my special karma till now!!

Meera sandhu
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats great..sandhya.... In one lac numbers of people one will be like this....thats God's gift...

you are courageous....

You have capability that, whatever it may be, you can take spot decision...correctly..

You are waiting for problems to face....you are enjoying with this....

good..enjoy.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Enjoying our problem is indeed a daring to handle the problem quit easily.

It's not that I love problems. But when it comes, I just try to hide some others in it.
I am giving you a clue. Now try to find!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

It's not that I love problems. But when it comes, I just try to hide some others in it.
I am giving you a clue. Now try to find!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes,that is what i mean to say that you take your problem as a challenge as a Laughter as lightly. You try to hide you problems and no one know that you had problem and you solve that problem in quick matter of time.

In short, you don't give stress to other for your problems.

Yes,that is what i mean to say that you take your problem as a challenge as a Laughter as lightly. You try to hide you problems and no one know that you had problem and you solve that problem in quick matter of time.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

I know your reply would be this.Frankly speaking,i am very poor in guessing about someone life.

I know your reply would be this.Frankly speaking,i am very poor in guessing about someone life.

I am just trying to teach you how we should see our problems. It often works in many situations!!! :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

I am just trying to teach you how we should see our problems. It often works in many situations!!! :P :P :P

Yes our thinking goes beyond the limit,to search for the solutions.But it won't work on me. :P :P

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.