The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I prefer to send SMS as text form is better understood and is no room of ambiguity. The limit of five SMS is okay for me. This is because I use email facility more.

The limit of five SMS is not reasonable. One must have unlimited facility for sending SMS to any number of friends. However limiting bulk messaging for security reason is okay.

No there should be a limit for SMS sent one to one but that should be increased say from 5 to 50 or so. 5 SMSes/day is too less.I think there are few people who use their mobile phones more for SMSes than for calls. :blink:

am using 47 rs/month offer for sms. This month, it has been a loss :(

Actually, now a days am using a site, suggested by some members here to send messages. I feel it's more easy than typing sms using mobile.

How is that site? What kind of messages do you use? Are they pre typed for you?

ultoo
We can send any number of sms ...but not continuously to a single number or same sms repeatedly. We will get 2paise to send 1 sms also :cheer: . When it reaches 10 rs in your account, you can recharge your mobile. :woohoo:
I got this link from a few friends here. When someone joins using your referral link, you will get 1 rupee also :laugh: :laugh:
Only problem is, I couldn't find smiley option. I don't know if it's present or not

Good God, such a big paying job!! So to earn 10/ you have to spend 47/ nice business. :laugh: :laugh:

No, not at all!!
Am saying about 47 rs sms of vodafone....I will cut this month itself :evil: :evil: :evil:

No relation between Vodafone and ultoo.....

Ultoo....is a free site, you can join free, send free sms and earn 2 paise per sms too :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I prefer to send SMS as text form is better understood and is no room of ambiguity. The limit of five SMS is okay for me. This is because I use email facility more.

The limit of five SMS is not reasonable. One must have unlimited facility for sending SMS to any number of friends. However limiting bulk messaging for security reason is okay.

No there should be a limit for SMS sent one to one but that should be increased say from 5 to 50 or so. 5 SMSes/day is too less.I think there are few people who use their mobile phones more for SMSes than for calls. :blink:

am using 47 rs/month offer for sms. This month, it has been a loss :(

Actually, now a days am using a site, suggested by some members here to send messages. I feel it's more easy than typing sms using mobile.

How is that site? What kind of messages do you use? Are they pre typed for you?

ultoo
We can send any number of sms ...but not continuously to a single number or same sms repeatedly. We will get 2paise to send 1 sms also :cheer: . When it reaches 10 rs in your account, you can recharge your mobile. :woohoo:
I got this link from a few friends here. When someone joins using your referral link, you will get 1 rupee also :laugh: :laugh:
Only problem is, I couldn't find smiley option. I don't know if it's present or not

Good God, such a big paying job!! So to earn 10/ you have to spend 47/ nice business. :laugh: :laugh:

No, not at all!!
Am saying about 47 rs sms of vodafone....I will cut this month itself :evil: :evil: :evil:

No relation between Vodafone and ultoo.....

Ultoo....is a free site, you can join free, send free sms and earn 2 paise per sms too :laugh: :laugh:

I know there is no relation in these two. I know few more sites where they provide this facility to members and also give more such features.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes the limit is too less! I feel disconnected from my friends. :angry: :angry:

Yes for those who rely more on SMS will have tough time now. I have seen people in Buses/Metro they just chat on mobile through SMS don't know how will they survive now.Is it a limit for free SMS after that will they charge for 6th SMS or they won't allow the 6th one in a day? :blink:

Because sms are easy on the pocket I prefer messaging my friends most of the times. Good for long talks of no use. :P ;)

Live in the present :)
I welcome this dec ision from Government..

But, can someone throw a light as to what happened due to sending sms? someone was hurt? I am sorry, i was not updated on the news front!!!

Swetha Shenoy
I know the importance of any phone call and sms. I do it in need. I don't waste my time in useless activities. It is also wastage of money and energy.

But, can someone throw a light as to what happened due to sending sms? someone was hurt? I am sorry, i was not updated on the news front!!!

Bulk SMS and social sites were used by mischievous elements to instigate recent panic among North East residents in Karnataka and other places.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Swetha, the recent riots that happened during the meet in Mumbai and subsequent furore, those crowds were provoked to do so because of certain SMS messages that were sent by a few people from Karnataka. Which is why the DoT has imposed restrictions on number of messages that can be sent, it is a temporary phase and will be lifted once the issue is resolved!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Swetha Shenoy
I have just checked in ultoo site. 5 sms is applicable to ultoo too!!!

Meera sandhu
Those who like to do 100 of SMS to their friends in a day, will have to wait this 31st August. As the restriction is till 31st August.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.