OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Read the text in the below image. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10064]}
Vipasanna meditaion, supposed to have been invented by Gautama Buddha for freeing from pain and suffering, is again being revived and is growing in popularity as it is based on a...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10411]}
The tenure of Manmohan Singh will end in 2011 as Rajya Sabha member. Now will Manmohan Singh will again take Rajya Sabha membership and continue as Prime Minister or will make...
Share all about world cup football here
I personally feel that one needs to constantly improvise oneself to do better in life ! We need to look at different spheres of activity to give us mental boost which in turn...
Recently while I was waiting in a bakery in my town , I was listening to a group of people ( an extended family) of all age groups discussing among themselves about celebrities...
B) :P I improved my ranking from 126 to 114 in top earners list recently and I am trying to improve more.When members compete for such rankings , I think boddunan will also...
Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something. What do you think? share your thoughts with us. :P :P
So guys post your Birthdays and Wedding Anniversaries in this forum. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5505]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5506]}
Donkey dies with message a warning so world think as i don't wish you READ
Again rape case in Kolkata near Dakhsneswar temple. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Rape-in-car-killed-woman-in-Kolkata/articleshow/12038485.cms
Does age really matters in a relationship??? :kiss:
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, what is your opinion
ACB smells hawala in kripashankar’s mango orchard Six years ago, the Kalina MLA purchased the lavish 103-acre property for a recorded price of only Rs 9.4 lakh, less than two...
I would like to share the famous quote of Albert Einstein about india. "We owe a lot to the Indians who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific...
Hi, Recent issue in parliment only speak in english not used other language is that correct ot not
My kids have started going to school. :) Today is their first day.They went to play way for around 6 months in the past so like normal kids they know what they have to do in...
who inspired you the most in your life?
India's Sania Mirza bowed out of the US Open with a second round defeat at the hands of Russia's Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova on Wednesday. The Russian, seeded 20th, won 6-2, 6-4...