The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Already you have posted some but I like most of his songs but favite is from Roja.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Let me quote my favourites, to carry forward this discussion.
In blue fonts, its Hindi composition, other one is Tamil.
Pachai Nirame and Snehithane from Alaippayuthe (Saathiya and Chupke se from Saathiya)
Kismat se tum from Pukar
Puthuvellai mazhai and Kathal rojave from Roja ( Yeh hassen waadiyaa and Roja jaaneman from Roja)
Kahi aag lage from Taal
Kannukku mayyazhaku from puthiya mugham (Nazrom ki milne se from Viswavidhatha)
Kaatte un vaasal and Thaniye from Rhythm (Paigam laaya saawan and Nachle from Lakeer)
E Ajnabi from Dil se
Uyire from Bombay (Tu hi re from Bombay)
Kuruth chirithavale from Muthalvan (Chalo chale mitwa from Nayak)
Radha kaise na jale and Ore chori from Lagaan

They are only a few added here. Forum threads will overflow, if I quote them all :laugh: :laugh:

Really rahman is one of the best music director. I like all the songs which you quoted here. Beyond that i like to add few.

Antha arabic kadaloram from thiruda thiruda.
Vanthey matharam song.
Jaiho etc.,
The list never ends its keep on going:)

Vinu
From film Yuva and Rangeela many songs which i like very much.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
From film Yuva and Rangeela many songs which i like very much.

Yuva/Aayudha ezhuthu.....is it dubbed to Bengali too? :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Antha arabic kadaloram from thiruda thiruda.
Vanthey matharam song.
Jaiho etc.,
The list never ends its keep on going:)

Antha arabic kadaloram...Humma is from Bombay :)
Or are you telling about songs of THiruda Thiruda/Chor Chor.....They are also nice, includes both fast and slow numbers.

Kanna what do you feel about Rajanikanth-A.R Combinations?
I think they are not memorable ones.....what's your opinion....? Padayappa, Ethiran/Robot, Baba.......

Meera sandhu
Yes, most of his Rhythms are wonderful one. I love them so much. Most of the time i listen those songs and rhythm

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, most of his Rhythms are wonderful one. I love them so much. Most of the time i listen those songs and rhythm

Just quote a few good ones.
I want to know whether, his songs are dubbed to Telugu also.

Meera sandhu
I love rehman songs I love the music and songs in Jeans which is my favorite movie.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Even after 15-20 years, they appear fresh and new. That's the peculiarity of Rehman rhythms. What do you think?
Can any one say, Rangeela and Dilse are songs before 15 years? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I love rehman songs I love the music and songs in Jeans which is my favorite movie.

I like that classic number "Kannodu kanpathellaam" very much....a nice song by Nityasree. Its Hindi version was sung by Kavitha Krishnamurthy

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.