OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hi, Please tell me how to write more effective article in boddunan my most of article rejected
When should parents let the children to make their own decisions ?
Friends hope this movie will be fine to watch..see the trailers http://in.movies.yahoo.com/video-play.html?movie_id=10705
What were the games that you played in school? And do you long to do so
Hello Friends, Many of us may have experienced earthquake atleast once in our life. Please share the thrilling moments about it. I have experienced it only once. I was...
After receiving a great response to its first Doodle competition in India, Google has announced the second edition of Doodle 4 Google.
I am not shocking you with any such immediate prospect!But I ever get that adventurous,how many of you would read it??
It is a matter of concern because population of Mumbai is growing day by day and different political parties except Shiv Sena and MNS are supporting the fact that Mumbai is for...
With the Delhi Games set to begin on Oct 3, several schools in the national capital declared holidays starting from Friday, Oct 1 while the remaining will close on Saturday, Oct...
hi all Love is gift of god but pople not keep it.if u got someone love life is so beutiful and meaning full.
Interview tips: Male: Should go to interview with dry hair not oily . the hair should be well combed. Face should be neat and clean. dont go without shaving. Try to...
What is your biggest dream?
In todays Google Doodle It is about Louis Daguerre. He was a french artist,physicist, recognized for his invention of the daguerreotype process of photography.
I always found the below comment by a member for many articles.I don't wish to disclose the name of the member. thanks for info.....good...keep posting. When i see the...
Guys I am facing this problem since long and had hence stopped voting months ago. Till date the same problem is persisting. I fail to understand why this problem is not getting...
As long as the panchayats operate within framework of law, there is no difficulty. But a Panchayat in Rajasathan stripped a woman before entire village for extra marital...
Love failure, betrayed in love, raped victim, unmarried, not having kids, alone in the old age and many other reasons.........many such factors can make a woman unlucky....
What was your new year resolution this year?
People were taking the date of 21/12/2012 very seriously. Many people thought that the world was going to end on this date. Some claimed that The Mayan Calendar ended on this...