Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Enjoying our problem is indeed a daring to handle the problem quit easily.

It's not that I love problems. But when it comes, I just try to hide some others in it.
I am giving you a clue. Now try to find!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes,that is what i mean to say that you take your problem as a challenge as a Laughter as lightly. You try to hide you problems and no one know that you had problem and you solve that problem in quick matter of time.

In short, you don't give stress to other for your problems.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I know your reply would be this.Frankly speaking,i am very poor in guessing about someone life.

I am just trying to teach you how we should see our problems. It often works in many situations!!! :P :P :P

Yes our thinking goes beyond the limit,to search for the solutions.But it won't work on me. :P :P

Ok...keep waiting..let us see some more responses..
then, of course I will teach you!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Hey

Sandhya

You have mentioned that whoever answer you first will get a karma

Swetha Shenoy
Hey

Sandhya

You have mentioned that whoever answer you first will get a karma

No one has received my karma yet. I have given many clues already ;)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya what is the question actually. I did not find any question in this forum.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Mainly for two-three reasons, I often enjoy my problems, if they do exist. You may think, am I mad. But it's true.
What about you? Have you ever thought the same way as I do? If so, give reasons :evil: :evil: :evil: . Let me see who answer it first and get a karma from me as my appreciation. Also try, which can be my those 3 reasons!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7915]}

You said whoever answer you first will get the karma as appreciation. I answered you first :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Swetha Shenoy
Mainly for two-three reasons, I often enjoy my problems, if they do exist. You may think, am I mad. But it's true.
What about you? Have you ever thought the same way as I do? If so, give reasons :evil: :evil: :evil: . Let me see who answer it first and get a karma from me as my appreciation. Also try, which can be my those 3 reasons!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You said whoever answer you first will get the karma as appreciation. I answered you first :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I give karmas everyday to most impressive answers!!! :evil:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya what is the question actually. I did not find any question in this forum.

Read the question thread!! It's my question.
I don't think I will get answer this time too :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
ah

This is too bad yar. I answered you first thinking you will keep up your word.

So you mentioned that you will give karma to the one answering you first but your intention is only impressive answers will get a karma.

So you are like the president of india eh......

:(:(:(:(:(

Swetha Shenoy
ah

This is too bad yar. I answered you first thinking you will keep up your word.

So you mentioned that you will give karma to the one answering you first but your intention is only impressive answers will get a karma.

So you are like the president of india eh......

:(:(:(:(:(

Just half an hour before, I tried to give you one karma yaar seeing your participation for 2 days. But it is not working!! May I need to wait some more time :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Now let me give its answer also....it is my case. May not be applicable for yours. So, no arguments!!!!!!

1. If someone is there along with me, while am in a bad situation.....with true heart, I often enjoy it. At least, we give that person some idea/problem to work for us.
2. Small problems, tensions, disturbances etc are often good. It helps us to stay away from thinking big problems.
Suppose, you are going through a serious problem, depression or anything else. You will be fully engaged in its thoughts. Right? Most of them may be without any solutions itself, we keep worrying. A sudden problem (a small one which can be attained a solution) if comes to our life, we can get a temporary pause of that major problem. ..i.e. We will be distracted from the major problems to minor ones and our mind will be busy finding its solutions. By this way, we are keeping ourselves away from big problems. In such situations, i enjoy my problems most!!!!
3. If I have a solution in hand, I enjoy those problems to resolve. It gives me new experiences in life, making my mind more stiff and hard. Also, if I can win over my enemies, what to say!!!! Such situations also, I enjoy my problems best!!!!!!

Note:
There are occasions also we can't enjoy any problem or happiness at all. It's known as frozen state where we forget tears and sit in an unknown world, in deep thoughts!!!!!!

Sorry......
I expected at least one member will give me the second point as answer. Sorry....no one gets karma for that!!!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.