OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

It is possible to pass laws that control or place limits on people's behavior, but legislation cannot reform human nature. Laws cannot change what is in people's hearts and minds.
Which site is best to watch cricket online with fast streaming?
Dear Friends Please share your favorite funny video links if you know any . It will help to timepass.
What is the main important thing in life? Health Money How we live till the end of the life. Fame living confidentially
Each and every person in this world has his own concepts. Some people may be able to change colours as situation wants while a few remain stiff in all situations. According to...
Hi, I am a new member of this site. Just wanted to know how many days it takes for an article to get reviewed? Thanks & Regards, Anshu
Dear Friends, I want to apeal to all boddunan friends -Invite your all friends to boddunan as much as possible to grow fast. I think we are working very slow. if you want...
Ajmal Kasab, Pakistan terrorist and main victim of Mumbai terrorist attack 26/11. Mumbai special court justice Tahilyani announced his decision today gets death sentenced due to...
I had seen a Image in that tortoise is eating a bird which came to her. Any one know about this as tortoise is a non-veg eater. I want to know whether it is Veg or...
Do Every parents treat their all Children equally?
There have been reports of aliens and UFOs since many years but these days such reports have reached a new high. Now UFOs are being reported by even policemen, army men, pilots...
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Dear Family, I donot know if this is the right place to keep this question but since many of you are married, i know you guys will help me...
Which is your favuorite Comedy serial still you watch.
What school of thought led to the daylight murder of the Pune techie by being bashed up by a group of persons for a post on FB, with which he had nothing to do.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?
To keep a relationship green, is it necessary that we should meet that person more frequently or he should stay along/near us? It is mostly applicable for friendships and love...
Friends, In arguments and discussions we choose different styles.Some prefer to be blunt,some prefer to be subtle.Here's Churchill's prescription:"If you have an...
Wish you a very happy choclate day and share it to other. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5166]}
The royal wedding is going to take place in England.Here is the Indian touch in that royal wedding. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=107923
Every one of us want our young ones to be well behaved and well mannered and home is considered as the first school for our youngsters. Let's check out what can we teach them or...