OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

It is sure, each person shares different roles in a single play, that we call 'life'. One may be known as a best student among teachers while a best singer among friends. One...
Do you think it is fair to utilize children for their marketing purposes by the companies?
When you are in love it pains and when you are out of love then too it pains, why is love so painful ?
Hi guys, I have seen very less participation in polls feature. I expected a minimum of 100 polls gets submitted in the first day but seen very less number of polls gets...
How many points for creating a poll?
If there is any SEO expert here to help me know the difference of tags and keywords. Thank you in advance.
India TV breaking news:Cows kidnapped by Aliens India TV has really gone mad.making a 1 Hr special program on Cows getting kidnapped by Aliens,and they make it their breaking...
As the US lost 54,000 jobs last month, President Barack Obama promised a new package of ideas next week on job creation and lashed out at Republicans for blocking a legislation...
Some people say the intelligence of enemy countries of Pakisthan are also involved in these kinds of attacks to keep them diverted from their country.Is this true?
What things i do more to increase boddunan revenue?
Hello friends, Should spammers and copycats be imposed with penalties? Copying contents from other sites has become the order of the day. Members may offer their...
If you were given one chance to create a law, what would it be
Hello, I came across three polls posted by the same author more or less giving the same meanining. Although there is no rule or way to find it, i request members not to post...
Very happy to know that my article "The Zebra" is in Most Read Articles List. This is my second article in the list :) Thanks Guys.
We can achieve anything through our meditation. The process of meditation : Sit comfortable on the floor or on the chair. If you are sitting on the floor , then see that your...
Kolkata: BMW India, a subsidiary of German luxury car maker BMW, has sold a record 753 cars in October, the company president said here...
Bollywood Actress and leading dancer Madhuri Dixit has joined the social networking site Twitter. Madhuri has over 13,500 fans till now.
son-rise a miracle of love movie best movie I'd ever watched ROLE OF MOM & DAD 2WARDS AUTISTIC KIDS I couldn't stop my tears
Haven't you observe that sometimes the small homour done with some becomes a reason of their fight. I have seen it many times the people together were laughing and just after few...
An astronomical phenomenon that appears to show three suns appears above Changchun, the capital city of Jilin Province in northeast China.