OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I am curious to know in which forum Bol Bachchan is operating?
Sorry, I was inactive for last two days and would be regular from tomorrow.
Very funny, Pepsi vs Coke commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm0RxTqj7ig
Which is the world beautifull relation..? 1.Family 2.Love 3.Friend
Anybody saw the new section Q n A - Answers
Do you believe in the fact that boredom leads to trouble???
Do you believe in re birth ?
Let us know how many are against corruption in boddunan Friends, who are against corruption and who are interested in corruption please post your name and give your experience.
Yes i am lazy :) .On SUNDAYS i just don't want to get up from the bed but i have lot of household works to do on SUNDAYS so i have to get up from the bed even if i am not willing...
Lemon and coconut are these are fruits or vegetables. Lemon {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6468]} Coconut {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6469]}
Children feel safe in the hands of servants, care taker or elders?
Hi friends, I am really sorry about the delay of posting this really important message. Actually I received my first payment check worth of 1522 Indian rupees of Axis Bank...
I love my name "Sanjeev" :) but i have seen many people just cursing their parents for keeping their names which they don't like. :woohoo: What about you?
Hi All, I would like to announce one more good news that boddunan is planning to share its revenues from ads to its active members. The initial plan to share 25% of all its...
Have a look at the below pic.. Post your comments!
What would life be without good friends?
I welcome the new feature added to the poll section and the poller has been asked to give a brief intro about the poll.Should it of any specific length? While trying to submit a...
Why do children in schools wear school uniforms?
Would you be willing to become extremely ugly physically if it meant you would live for 1,000 years at any physical age you chose?
hi friends can any one tell me steps to earn through google adsense how to join it and earn money thanks if you reply me