Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not able to enjoy my problems ever! I am currently going through a situation where I am facing problems again and again. I so try to be calm but I fail to do so. Maybe some more experience is needed. :dry:

Experience make people better.I try to resolve my problems myself normally I don't share it with others as I don't believe in bothering others for my problems. :)

And I share my problems with my best friend as it makes me feel lighter. Sharing makes problem solving easier and smoother.

It depends on person to person and the severity of the problem. :)
I am not able to enjoy my problems ever! I am currently going through a situation where I am facing problems again and again. I so try to be calm but I fail to do so. Maybe some more experience is needed. :dry:

Experience make people better.I try to resolve my problems myself normally I don't share it with others as I don't believe in bothering others for my problems. :)

And I share my problems with my best friend as it makes me feel lighter. Sharing makes problem solving easier and smoother.

Yes all friends may not be good and reliable.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes all friends may not be good and reliable.

I agree all friends are not reliable sometimes we have to repent for why we shared it from them. :)
not only all friends but all people with whom you come in contact are not reliable therefore, you should be careful about what you share with whom, that is important.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I feel very strange to answer this. People generally try to get rid of problems. Even I prefer peaceful life.
Enjoying problems will give us confidence to fight against that one. That makes us feel strong against that problems.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Problem never ends.If you think that you have problem problem will attack you much.So when we have problem just relax and try to solve it happily.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If we not face problem then we can not be perfect. We should come out from all problems in a calm mind.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I feel very strange to answer this. People generally try to get rid of problems. Even I prefer peaceful life.

I have already answered it. Turn a few pages back :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.