I want to know whether how many members from a household can join boddunan.

Is there any limit.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think there is no restriction neetu but previously someone asked the same doubt and moderator told that though any member from same household can join they should not use the same computer....like so.. :) Maybe moderator can solve this query
Any number of members can join. This must be welcomed by boddunan in order to increase traffic. Why neetu? You gonna invite mother,father and brothers here?
Even i thought of posting the same query. Hope Maverick answer our question. :)
I don't think there is any restriction.From the same IP address genuine members of the family can register themselves.
no i dont think there is any limit, provided they use different IP's..
I am also very much doubtful about the ip allocation.Could somebody give a clear picture on this?
There is possibility of using the same IP by family members so i think it is allowed for friends..I too waiting for confirmation from moderator nagalaksmi and neetu..
That's a good point because if Boddunan ever intends to block any member's IP address as a measure of punishment it would mean punishing all the members!!
Any number of members can join from a household. But there is a rule that "A member should own a single account."

:) Hope it is clear Neetu... :) :):)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
thanks friends for all your suggestions..........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.