OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Are zoos cruel to wild animals ?
Meditation based therapy from YoZen Mind Yozen Mind is a Chennai based Meditation Yoga therapy to treat many psychological problems like Memory Problems Interview...
Hindi is written in Devnagri script. Punjabi in Gurmukhi and so othe languages. Generally, people understand each other language easily but the script is problem. So, the...
Why do people cheat and flirt with others?
Famously Wrong Predictions http://www.knowledgekings.co.in/2009/12/famously-wrong-predictions.html
How can I change my password of my username
The way students and scholars interpret the materials they work with in their academic fields is more a matter of personality than of training. Different interpretations come...
People these days are doing different experiments with different industrial researches. There are big industries who are appointing spies to break into their efforts. Almost all...
In this fast moving world, family members especially husband and wife don't have time to talk with each other. Lac of mutual understanding, ego, expectations, and few other...
Hi guys and gals, There is a content writing job for those who love to write articles. I am paying 40 rupees per 500 words article. This is a home based work. People who are...
is the nation wide protest announced on 8,9 November justified?
Last week, while we were shopping for our kid, we bought a set of books, pencils etc....and parceled it and gave to Mathrubhumi newspaper office. It's our small help to those...
Hindu spiritual leader Sri Daya Mata aka Faye Wright, who was the president of one of the most influential Hindu groups in the United States, passed away on Tuesday. She was 96.
With summer, mineral water bottle needs also increases, but be careful while buying mineral water at bus stands and railway stations. Check that they are sealed properly and the...
Is this true that "Men never Understand Women and her mind" as most of the people say this?
There are no standard solutions to financial issues. Buying a house or not can not be same decision for all. everyone must decide individually according to his circumstances....
Forums here are really engaing. I didn't even notice when I crossed the 100-mark. My last post was 114th. I must say it is very addictive. I really wish to thank the members and...
Hello Friends This is little weird problem. One of my friend is having joint family. In Uncle and they used to share same house. My friends family is living up stairs and his...
A new member will be in our house soon! Everyone is excited but also debating on life Insurance for kids. Really it is confusing whether a kid needs a life insurance or not?
A BJP M.P. has suggested minimum pension of Rs. 5,000/- for unorganized sector employes. This is indeed good suggestion as employees in unorganized sector are most exploited....