The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days one may have more than one sim,so they can send more than 5 sms by using different numbers.

yes. But if we have 2 sims also we can able to do 10 messages only na.

It is restricted upto 31 st august then free. But 10 sms is enough to me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sometimes, I use sms facility to chat with my friend for a while. She also has free sms facility. By this way, we can save mobile bill too!!!!
Also, when I get some good sms, I used to forward to my friends. Even if we are not calling friends frequently, even a forward sms can do that job...to keep in touch with friends.

Meera sandhu
Sometimes, I use sms facility to chat with my friend for a while. She also has free sms facility. By this way, we can save mobile bill too!!!!
Also, when I get some good sms, I used to forward to my friends. Even if we are not calling friends frequently, even a forward sms can do that job...to keep in touch with friends.

I used to do that but not now and I am thankful that I lost that habit otherwise I aslo would have felt helpless now when government has restricted it to 5 SMS/day. :laugh:

I used to do that but not now and I am thankful that I lost that habit otherwise I aslo would have felt helpless now when government has restricted it to 5 SMS/day. :laugh:

If I call a friend just for a query, I won't put the phone down. But if I use sms for that purpose, it will take just 1-2 sms only :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

If I call a friend just for a query, I won't put the phone down. But if I use sms for that purpose, it will take just 1-2 sms only :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

Its OK but few people use this service just like they talk on phone which I find very irritating as people have so much time to waste..hehehe.. :laugh:

Its OK but few people use this service just like they talk on phone which I find very irritating as people have so much time to waste..hehehe.. :laugh:

we chat through forum...they chat through sms....that's the only difference :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I wont message many times I will use less so there is no need to worry about this service.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Happy news for SMS savvy. The limit has been raised to twenty. Hope this suits most. Let us hope that later this will be raised further or restriction totally removed.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/govt-increases-sms-cap-to-20-with-immediate-effect.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Happy news for SMS savvy. The limit has been raised to twenty. Hope this suits most. Let us hope that later this will be raised further or restriction totally removed.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/govt-increases-sms-cap-to-20-with-immediate-effect.html

So nice..... :cheer: :cheer:

Yes, sometimes, it's more convenient to use sms than calling. It can reduce our phone bill :S :S

Meera sandhu
The limit has been raised to 20 sms a day. :woohoo: I think the networking sites should be put under the scanner more often and strictly as there are so many hate posts that originate on these sites only.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.