Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Women are fond of jewellery so they use to wear different types of items but now a days men also use to wear.
Its a misconception that only women prefer to wear jewelery. Few men also love to wear jewels. Best example is Bappi Lahiri. It is said that he owns more jewels than his wife :)

LOL, thats exactly what I was thinking off, in fact there is a famous joke when actor Raj Kumar who is known to come out with some original comments, is supposed to have looked at Bappi Lahri and his jewels and said, Bhai gehene toh accha hai,lekin Mangal sutr kahan hai ?LOL...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I neither wear jewels nor I like it.I think these ornaments are meant for ladies only. :)

But nowadays trends are changing...
we can see men with long hair and studs while women with short hair and without bangles or ear rings :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
Its a misconception that only women prefer to wear jewelery. Few men also love to wear jewels. Best example is Bappi Lahiri. It is said that he owns more jewels than his wife :)

he is wearing jewellery, fine, for his satisfaction. But can you find at least one person who enjoy seeing him as a jewel stand :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :S

Meera sandhu
Women love to wear jewellery.They look beautiful when they dress up themselves with beautiful ornament.Without jewellery women beauty just look faint.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Here is news. A research shows that men now give more importance to brain rather than beauty. This is a result of growing importance of women who are no more mere show piece. On the other hand, now women more look for appearance and physical charm in men that financial security. Thus, the thinking of men and women both towards choice of mate is undergoing a change.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/modern-men-prefer-brains-over-beauty-in-women-study/1000524/

it's too funny....
That's why it's told time is changing :cheer:

earlier, women were only house wives....so just need to be beautiful. But now, she is earning for family. So, their men thinking wise.

Earlier, women had no options...just bend her neck before the person, her parents select. Now, she is earning. so getting better opportunities to choose her life partner....she is demanding nowadays

Meera sandhu
Jewel price is always increasing. It is a sad news for all gold lovers.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Women beauty lies in jewellery.They prefer to wear different types of jewellery.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't think only gold accessories can increase beauty of woman. I prefer other items....
Bangles, ear rings etc.....

Actually, to be simply beautiful, just a small stud is enough

Meera sandhu
I don't think only gold accessories can increase beauty of woman. I prefer other items....
Bangles, ear rings etc.....

Actually, to be simply beautiful, just a small stud is enough

But Gold is made for women I think as they are too crazy for gold.My wife too always prefer gold than anything else if given a choice. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.