Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It happened somewhere in Thrissur district day before yesterday

Meera sandhu
Arjun palwai, i don't about this news until i came to this thread

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Arjun palwai, i don't about this news until i came to this thread

Isn't it hurting????

Meera sandhu
Actually the conclusion of this thread is correct, the kids went into the better hands so the lady must feel happy. because if those kids are in her hands she may not look after those kids properly as she is poor, she may not give good treatment by paying money to the hospitals. As these kids are taken by the police and handed to the hospital so the lady should be happy. If the lady still feel for it then does not look good at all

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think she taught that her children came back her so she is refusing for leaving them. But she need some counseling.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No news in today's newspaper also.
I would like to continue this discussion about adopting kids

Meera sandhu

There are some social organizations that facilitate child adoption. At agra, we have 'matra Chhaya' (an R.S.S. institution) that is deeply involved in social work of child adoption. Any body (even unwed mother) may place the newly born baby in a cradle placed outside the building in secrecy or otherwise. The management of matra chhaya looks after the child till given in adoption to eligible family. Unlike Misiionaries of charity, matra Chhaya does not bring up children till adulthood but gives in adoption to needy family after due scrutiny.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are some social organizations that facilitate child adoption. At agra, we have 'matra Chhaya' (an R.S.S. institution) that is deeply involved in social work of child adoption. Any body (even unwed mother) may place the newly born baby in a cradle placed outside the building in secrecy or otherwise. The management of matra chhaya looks after the child till given in adoption to eligible family. Unlike Misiionaries of charity, matra Chhaya does not bring up children till adulthood but gives in adoption to needy family after due scrutiny.

I think such organizations are available all over the country.
We call it Amma Thottil...(mother's cradle)

Meera sandhu
I don't know if they reached in to the safe hands.May be it would have been better if this lady had been handed over these kids and government could help her financially. :) :blink:
I don't know if they reached in to the sfae hands.May be it would have been better if this lady had been handed over these kids and government could help her financially. :) :blink:

Sanjeev,
sometimes our emotions can't work practically correct. Yes, it's true, many such old ladies may be there in our society who see God in kids. Yet if they are poor and aged, laws won't allow them to adopt.
I wish, if all ladies.....sorry mothers...could feel the same emotions.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.