Yesterday while I was going through newspaper sheets, one incident really touched my heart. It was about a poor old woman who couldn't see girl twins thrown in a waste bin. She took delivery of an unmarried lady a couple of days ago. That lady was not willing to take her babies and seeing this, this poor woman decided to take those two kids along with her. Actually, she saw the faces of her grand children, one died due to cancer and second one still struggling in RCC TVM. 2-3 days she took care of the kids very well. But at the same time, some suspicious neighbour complaint it to the police and those kids were taken back to hospital, then to a child home.
It hurt me when I read, she never left the hospital...whole time crying, asking each and every authority of the hospital how she can get them back. Seeing the kids' healthy conditions, police didn't take case against her. But laws don't allow her to get the kids. What to do? :huh: :dry:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The old woman needs counseling and psychological aid to forget the children. The children are now in better hands. Besides her good intentions, she would not properly treat or up bring the babies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The old woman needs counseling and psychological aid to forget the children. The children are now in better hands. Besides her good intentions, she would not properly treat or up bring the babies.

Yes, I also think so.
Since she is very old and poor, she can't bring up two girl kids together. Even in her poverty, her humanity didn't allow her to see those kids thrown in a waste bin. I am proudly saluting such such mothers who are gradually disappearing from this society. Also, want to say, I hate those mothers who are ready to kill their own kids seeing their own comfort only

Meera sandhu
It is really heart touching incident but i don't think any law can get her back those babies.Its better for her to forget them but she can request the child home authorities to let her meet them whenever she wants to. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
It is really heart touching incident but i don't think any law can get her back those babies.Its better for her to forget them but she can request the child home authorities to let her meet them whenever she wants to. :)

Yes....a few are still humans in this world!!!! :)

Meera sandhu
No they are angels :whistle: as human being don't think of others they just think and do for themselves only. :evil:
Now I remember a Mammootty film 'Kaazcha', Directorial debute of Blessy. Story is about a boy of about 12 years who incidentally gets shelter from Mamootty, he has a family with two kids. This boy is from Gujarat who lost everything in an earth quake. Though the boy speaks only Hindi, the family gives him a shelter as a family member. But when they find, he is longing for his parents and younger sister, they decide to find his parents and family. Mammootty takes him to Gujarat where they find nothing. Rules are strict. So, Mammootty has to leave him in a Government camp. He writes a letter to minister asking if there is any law available to adapt that orphan, please inform me giving his address.
Saying good bye to the boy, with hopes of adopting him, he comes back to Kerala. But we could see that minister putting that request in the waste bin very soon :( :( :( :( . Really a heart touching climax.
I have never seen that film a second time due to its anti-climax.

Meera sandhu
As she is a poor lady she cannot see them in future it is better to her to forget them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I searched whole paper today taking more time. But no news about it. Actually what might have happened to that old lady???? Yesterday, photos of kids were there in newspaper

Meera sandhu
The lady may tried and tried and may left them and went to her house

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala in which paper they had given this news even you are also saying this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.