Friends,

Don't take me as the author of this quote.These are the famous words uttered by no other than great George Bernard Shaw! What do you think? I would share mine tomorrow.

Good Night to all of you!!!
000203D1-20100914.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Need time to derive the meaning of it.
Hence
I will also share my views on this tomorrow. :dry: :dry: It is very late in night.

Very Good Late Night to all of you!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Very Good Morning to you all!

I hope to get a good number of replies today.
Good morning Chinmoy!! :)

In what context, George Bernard Shaw told this. Can you tell? :S

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
A very good morning to you Kumaresh! Shaw was known for his caustic comments on issues.It is true that professions are not bad per se but it is the black sheep of them who make them very bad.For example what some Chartered Accountants of Price Water House did in the Satyam episode and what that king of black sheep Ketan Parekh the former chairman of Medical Council of India did.May be any such conduct on the part of professionals prompted Shaw to utter these truly memorable words.To my mind it might have been the context.
Do you mean to say experience makes them commit crimes... :huh: :dry: :dry:
It's not that experience makes them bad.Some professionals are upright and true assets of our society but there are some who misuse their professions.
Yes, misuse comes in to picture when the power is in the wrong hands of experienced professionals. :)
I have cited two glaring examples involving auditors of Satyam Computers and Ketan Parekh who misued their postions to be shamed by us!
Its a nice quote but i dont know what made him say this quote..
@Raja

In my explanatory third post I made an attempt to give context in which he might have made it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.