Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Modern is in mind for the sake of advancement while modish is for showoff.

Great answer! You have brought out the essence of it very nicely. Actually it is a derogatory term for pseudo modern! Good!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8081]}
@chinmoy..why don't you explain it clearly to us...what's in your mind. Enlight our ideal brains with some knowledge. :P :)
thanks for provide the new information
We should move as the life goes.People are become more Modern,so we need to change our thoughts and we should be free minded.

Want to make each day Accountable

@chinmoy..why don't you explain it clearly to us...what's in your mind. Enlight our ideal brains with some knowledge. :P :)

That is his intention, I guess, to make our brains work hard!!! :laugh:
36_1_28_2012-07-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No hard work! If you make sentences with both,the difference would be obvious. For example if you write 'a person with a modern outlook' then replace 'modern' with 'modish',he would be outright offended!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8092]}

No hard work! If you make sentences with both,the difference would be obvious. For example if you write 'a person with a modern outlook' then replace 'modern' with 'modish',he would be outright offended!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8092]}

:lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.