Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know if they reached in to the sfae hands.May be it would have been better if this lady had been handed over these kids and government could help her financially. :) :blink:

Sanjeev,
sometimes our emotions can't work practically correct. Yes, it's true, many such old ladies may be there in our society who see God in kids. Yet if they are poor and aged, laws won't allow them to adopt.
I wish, if all ladies.....sorry mothers...could feel the same emotions.

No doubt Sandhya our emotions don't work every where.I am surprised to know it how that mother left these kids in garbage.It is really shame on the name of mother.She will repent for it in the furture God sees everything you cannot make Him fool at least. :blink:
She is unmarried. So she left the kids!!!!

Meera sandhu
Yesterday while I was going through newspaper sheets, one incident really touched my heart. It was about a poor old woman who couldn't see girl twins thrown in a waste bin. She took delivery of an unmarried lady a couple of days ago. That lady was not willing to take her babies and seeing this, this poor woman decided to take those two kids along with her. Actually, she saw the faces of her grand children, one died due to cancer and second one still struggling in RCC TVM. 2-3 days she took care of the kids very well. But at the same time, some suspicious neighbour complaint it to the police and those kids were taken back to hospital, then to a child home.
It hurt me when I read, she never left the hospital...whole time crying, asking each and every authority of the hospital how she can get them back. Seeing the kids' healthy conditions, police didn't take case against her. But laws don't allow her to get the kids. What to do? :huh: :dry:

ya that lady must get those children back because they take care of the child well and give them love as their mother give.......Definately law doesn't allow this but some decision must take by heart.

She could have given those kids to some NGO herself rather then leaving them in garbage to die. :evil:

She could have given those kids to some NGO herself rather then leaving them in garbage to die. :evil:

That's why she gave them to the lady who took the delivery.

Meera sandhu
If she doesn't want to keep those children then she has to give those child to orphanages........

That's why she gave them to the lady who took the delivery.

Oh so she handed over those kids to that lady so that she may handed over them to some NGO. :blink:
No i think they give their problem to her because for her it is a kind of problem.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.