Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Career in Army is the most respected and coveted jobs in the country just like civil services. And either Army officer or civil servant would be a job to look for because it won't merely be a job but a responsibility you would proud to take on. so why not? I would definitely advise my children to opt for such a career.
But if we plan our children or ours career in army it gives a great respect not only the person who are in army but also to whole family and the people related to that person who working in army

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I will also prefer the child to take his own decision.I will not force and if he want to go Army I should have no problem.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I will know to my child about the army full if he shows interest i will go him in to army other wise i will leave it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

If you are interested to send your child in army then you have feed the interest in your child from his or her child hood itself then there will be no problem to them to choose army or else without their interest if we insist them to goto army they will be frustrated and won't be for any field and won't be success in any field

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If my child chooses Army as his/her career, I will never oppose him/her. Everyone has the duty to serve his country. If my child takes such a decision, I will be a proud mother.

Meera sandhu
People should no think that Army is a risk,rather than if we choose to think that what are the advantages of been an Army Man,it would be much easy to accept that anyone can go into Army.

Want to make each day Accountable

My brother is in the Army medical college...and it feels great to tell about him....About going and fighting across the border....it will be the individual decision....

smriti
If my child selects to join on Army. I will never oppose to his/her. As myself try to join on army but fails on medical test as my having long site.. :(

Vinu
If my child selects to join on Army. I will never oppose to his/her. As myself try to join on army but fails on medical test as my having long site.. :(

Long sight.....

Yes, many people like to join it. But, since medical test is very tough, only a few can get through. Lucky are those people.
I had an uncle. Of 5 of his sons, 4 are in army, one of them couldn't get through the medical test. :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.