Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well said Rajani... I think the celebrities would be more concentrated on business and less on social causes... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
His involvement will really make plenty to open their eyes wide.. good initiative.
I have a different take on this subject.These high-profile involvements of Hollywood stars may make one happy but the ground reality is that it's hardly going to have any impact on the people who matter most in any conservation efforts.These people are mostly tribal and adivasis who have never heard his name and we need to make them aware and involve them more seriously to make a real change.
That is a good point Chinmoy but someone has to take this initiative for spreading awarness if our country celebrities are busy or not interested...

I think even now there is chance for our top celebrities to join with Leonardo Dicaprio..Nothing is too late. :)
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Well said Rajani... I think the celebrities would be more concentrated on business and less on social causes... :([/quote]

Yes deepti but i think even BIG B took initiative for Pulse polio campaign...Many celebrities joined hands with institution for AIDS awaraness.But i dont understand why no one yet found WildLife awaraness as important aspect...

Lets see that after Hollywood celebrity anyone will be interested.. :)
Very good point chinmoy, rightly said that the people are tribals, but all the efforts possible has to be put in to raise awareness about tigers...
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]I have a different take on this subject.These high-profile involvements of Hollywood stars may make one happy but the ground reality is that it's hardly going to have any impact on the people who matter most in any conservation efforts.These people are mostly tribal and adivasis who have never heard his name and we need to make them aware and involve them more seriously to make a real change.[/quote]

That is a good point Chinmoy but someone has to take this initiative for spreading awarness if our country celebrities are busy or not interested...

I think even now there is chance for our top celebrities to join with Leonardo Dicaprio..Nothing is too late.
I am not aginst them taking up any such social cause but in conservation of big cats we have to involve these people in a big way!
It is good to hear that somebody has taken some initiative to save Indian tigers.
Let us hope that people cutting across all sections would join this great effort!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.