Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio will put his fame to work to raise global awareness about India's dwindling number of tigers, an official said Saturday.more
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good news that a celebrity like him is taking interest in saving one of the most beautiful creatures!Now it is not just mere awareness we need concrete action.
This is good news that a celebrity like Leonardo Decaprio is now going to save the tigers!!

Although I cannot resist making thsi observation, why again do we need a foreginer to save our tigers for us? Why could it not be a Shahrukh or Amir or Amitabh etc? :dry: :huh: :blink: :S

Seems like we have still not freed ourselves from the shackles of slavery and hence we need people from outside to do things for us!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's a very good point,Kalyani! Our actors and actresses do make bland statements in support of some popular causes but I doubt their level of commitment!
This is a very good news... I think more celebrities should take this sort of initiative to save the wild life...

:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This is a very good news... I think more celebrities should take this sort of initiative to save the wild life...

:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
That is great and also slightly shamed, because we need someone else to save our own assets.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]This is a very good news... I think more celebrities should take this sort of initiative to save the wild life...

:)[/quote]

well said deepti....i think more and celebrities should be part of it and save our wild life.........
Good point Kalyani.. And it is good that we have Dhoni to support from our side.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This is a very good news.... Its a great initiative taken by him to save our national animal...

More and more celebrity should join this...
I think some celebrities have previously advertised the importance of Wild life...from India but they are not so famous as Shahruk and Big B...However, we need foreigner celebrities to create awarness and our celebrities are more interested in foreign product like Loreal, Garnier etc..
:dry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.