Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is it writing something or letter.I think I have solved this.
36_1_28_2012-02-16_2012-05-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Frankly,speaking i am not interested in sloving these puzzles. So,when your mind is not there in it,you can't do anything.

where has your mind gone???? :P

That's why I said, some words even talked can't reach other's ears. Take it as a clue and quickly give me an answer :angry: :angry: :angry:

Forget about this. I am not going to answer :cheer:

Want to make each day Accountable

Is it writing something or letter.I think I have solved this.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7123]}

Meera sandhu
Two days gone now answer please otherwise we will not talk,

Let me give you my 4 sentence quote to decode...it's very easy. Some days have passed since I have not given you any such puzzles. Don't take that much time....at least this time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Some words even talked
Won't reach the other's ear
But even what eyes whisper
Can modulate one's thoughts and mind"

Isn't it an easy one???? B)

I think its dreams.Is it? :)
2_2012-05-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Let me give you my 4 sentence quote to decode...it's very easy. Some days have passed since I have not given you any such puzzles. Don't take that much time....at least this time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Some words even talked

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7141]}
Why you people are not using your brains??? Am i among a group of "Mabhoos" :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

"Some words even talked

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7141]}
Why you people are not using your brains??? Am i among a group of "Mabhoos" :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Come on Sandhya now tell what is the answer.Don't stretch it too long now. :evil:
Just think yaar...
If I become a great writer in future and you can't understand my words, what will I do??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am training you people now, for future. But you can't say even the price of an elephant :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Is it pen? :blink:

While writing someone don't tell or listen they just write and read. :)
Now answer sandhya .Is it pen? I think no.You only can say.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.