The way Pak intruders brutalized themselves by beheading two Indian soldiers and taking their heads with them, I feel sick to my stomach. It beats even medieval crimes. And this government headed by a weakling is still under an illusion of forging friendship with this rogue country - a disgrace of a nation! What do you say?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
when we open our newspapers early morning to read such news in front pages, it disturbs our mind a lot. What else is media giving us nowadays......no rays of hope but news of rape and murder added with a lot of masala where we often think, "Is it real?"

Pakistan can never be our friend. They need to travel a lot of distance to forward a friendly relationship with us.

Meera sandhu
I wonder how can our government still think about friendship after so many bad experience like this from neighbor country. Surely like this all other country will start underestimating us. Too sad.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I wonder how can our government still think about friendship after so many bad experience like this from neighbor country. Surely like this all other country will start underestimating us. Too sad.

Mahatma Gandhi's and Bible's principles to show the other cheek :evil: :evil: :angry:

Meera sandhu
But I don't think such kind of principles can work out these days, in fact they are giving reverse results.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
This is happening several times and now is the tome to teach them a lesson.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
when we open our newspapers early morning to read such news in front pages, it disturbs our mind a lot. What else is media giving us nowadays......no rays of hope but news of rape and murder added with a lot of masala where we often think, "Is it real?"

Pakistan can never be our friend. They need to travel a lot of distance to forward a friendly relationship with us.

'Friendship theory' was tried earlier with disastrous effect earlier too. Mr, Manmohan Singh's government has failed as miserably in ensuring internal security as in the case of external threats! Just think of what would have been a Chinese response - it would have crushed Pakistan to pulp! When will the 'Indian elephant' wake up to belt the hell out of the dirty, cunning 'fox' !
The way Pak intruders brutalized themselves by beheading two Indian soldiers and taking their heads with them, I feel sick to my stomach. It beats even medieval crimes. And this government headed by a weakling is still under an illusion of forging friendship with this rogue country - a disgrace of a nation! What do you say?

I too find it shocking to see the way the central government reacts each time there is aggression from Pakistani side...dont they have any self respect? Instead of taking a firm stand and keeping everything at an arms distance including cricket matches , they give in somewhere ...not at all the right way of handling a rogue nation like that!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some foreign countries are supporting Pakistan but in whisper, otherwise all countries should protest and should stop this worst killing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I do not understand the reason behind our government's decision to play in the hands of Pakistan, China, Shri Lanka, Myanmar and Bangladesh or Nepal including all neighboring countries who would never be our friends due to our soft and spineless treatment with them. May be I do not understand politics and unable to see the actual points.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too find it shocking to see the way the central government reacts each time there is aggression from Pakistani side...dont they have any self respect? Instead of taking a firm stand and keeping everything at an arms distance including cricket matches , they give in somewhere ...not at all the right way of handling a rogue nation like that!

While dealing with a rogue, we should talk in a language he understands. I think you remember when during Bangla Desh liberation, Indian forces reached the outskirts of Lahore. Seeing this, panicked Bhutto kneeled down before the UN, seeking its intervention and save Pakistan. We should make use of our 'Agni' and reduce Islamabad to smithereens.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.