OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Samajvadi leader Azam Khan has been ill treated and detained in U.S.A. This led to cancellation of trip to U.s. a. by U.P. C.M. This incident speaks volume about racist and...
Question for both, men and women A- would you, as a wife agree to work on salary basis in your own household? What would you expect to do/not do if your hubby fail to pay you...
Why normal and honest people become corrupted politician after winning MP/MLA seat.
Recently, I have worked on a big writing project. Actually I never wanted to work for an Indian client, but this time, the client was offering good rate, hence I thought it's...
Rape is the worst crime against any women, young or old. No rapist should ever be spared, and should be hanged. In fact, they should be hanged in public. This will send a...
Environmental impact assessment is a 'joke': Jairam Ramesh What to say? http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=106199
Hi, 1. If u r a boy then tell a romantic word. Eg) Kiss :kiss: 2. Then a girl should reply to that with opposing or accepting word. Eg) Kill u :angry: or ummmma :P 3....
Currently there are seven articles of mine which are approved but are yet to go live on the site. Can you tell me the reason for this delay? I have contacted the administrator...
Friends, Here you can share your valuable tips which are useful to others. You can give tips related to all fields like careers, education, beauty, kitchen, cooking, jobs,...
The construction of my new house is going to start very soon.What are the important things to be taken care of ?? :)
Do you think Nuclear Reactors are well protected (secured)?
How many accidents have You seen? what are the reason behind???
Don;t you think we expect a lot from the people around us although we say that don't expect too much from us. :laugh: Why is it so that we have different parameters one for...
Women to enjoy free DTC bus ride on Rakshabandhan Women can enjoy free travel in Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) buses tomorrow on the occasion of Rakshabandhan. This was...
Which colour combination creates good luck for your wedding
do you like your life then how much?
Jewelery strike ended after 21 days. This is a good news. What is your opinion?
here is the information to stay fresh http://in.news.yahoo.com/48/20100719/1251/ten-face-value_1.html
Why Indians culture avoided against english culture? Why people avoid swadesi? Why Indians give more respect to English and Englishman.?
Those who prefer to use Hindi over other languages can rejoice. The government has requested Indian and international IT giants to prioritise developing software that will...