OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

My favorite movie includes TAMIL: All time best ANBE SIVAM..... Please if anyone missed watch it >> Kamal and Madhavan Rocks and truely a great movie I didnt get...
I am a very fit, healthy and normal weight 32 year old, but my doctor wants to start me on treatment for high blood pressure. Why?
In what ways are you the different from other people?
If any member here doing share trading then use my tips and earn good money from share market . If you do Option trading then buy 5100 nifty call at Rs90-95 current market...
Why is it more difficult for older people to lose weight?
DEAR ALL MEMBERS! I AM VERY HAPPY TO SHARE SOME PAID TO CLICK SITES WITH YOU. YOU HAVE JUST TO REGISTER THERE AND MAKE AN ACCOUNTS AND THEN CLICK...
All of you will of course agree with me that songs can deeply influence our mood. When we are upset, if we hear a slow melody or our favourite one, it can change our mood. My...
We have been facing this now from years together and many innocents were killed, but nothing is being done. How can this happen when India had taken enough safety measures and...
There are a lot of stray dogs roaming each and every streets of India, may it be a village or a urban city. Many a times small children and people are falling prey to their...
A simple yet cost effective way to reduce stress or anxiety is chewing sugarfree gum, according to a study. It also showed that chewing gum increases alertness and improves...
What kind of a sleeper you are. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4019]}
when RAJ THACKERY fever is at top so Can LALU /NITISH/MAYA will ever do something for UP ppl
A friend of mine emailed the information. DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH As is established in Ayurveda and also popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking...
Is posting weblinks and earning through it is still available in boddunan?
Dear Friends, I am raising this thread to Introduce yourself. I think we know some members but if you all give your small introduction here then we all know each other...
London, Dec 30: A big threat posed to the royal wedding in Britain. A union leader in Britain has warned that Prince William and Kate Middleton's marriage could be disrupted by...
My degree life has brought a lot of positive changes in me. I don't mingle with people easily in my childhood. From a calm, quiet and reserved girl, I changed to a talkative girl...
I submitted an article After reviewed by editor he said that [quote]Be carefull while picking facts from internet[/quote] but i didnot understand the meaning of the statement....
:) Just I read topic about shirt of 1.25 Crore. In my city one Business man donate 100 crore Rs for Medical collage. It is his own earning which he earn with his efforts.
:( Court punished Bollywood star Sunjay Dutt with five year sentence.