Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
malai, haldi and ollve oil are natural moisturisers that rejuvenate your skin :(
Take some Tulsi leaves and in this add some little bit of water grind it like a smooth paste. Apply it on the pimples.

Pimples will be vanished..

Aastha Gupta
THE POWDER OF DRIED GINGER & CUMIN WITH SUGAR RELIEVES YOU FROM COUGH...
@Aastha and Neetu, these are very helpful tips!!!

Soaking dirty utensils in a mixture of salt and lemon juice will get rid of the eggs smell easily which usually remains even after cleaning the utensils!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The best way to stop hiccup immediately is eat one tsp of sugar or hold your breath for a minute.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Here is my tip..

Beat together two eggs for short hair, three for long, and add in three tablespoons of olive oil. Coat your hair from root to tip and leave on for 30 minutes. Shampoo and rinse.

Eggs contain eleven essential nutrients and are packed with protein. Combine them with olive oil for conditioning and nourishment and you have one powerful duo.

Aastha Gupta
Good tips by Aastha and meean ...
Clean floors, especially marble floors with Shampoo to make them sparkle.
soak methi (menthya) for 5 - 6 hours. grind it and apply it to hair and scalp before taking head bath. Hair becomes smooth and also it keeps dandruff away and gives cooling effect.
"be true to ur self"
To avoid bites,apply coconut oil or little castor oil mixed with curd on new slippers or shoes 12 hours before wearing it.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.