Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
While brushing, add small quantity of salt to your toothpaste. It kills bacteria causing plaque and whitens the teeth.
"Learn to live with self and you will learn to live with others".--Edgar Cayce

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
To get rid of onion smell on your hands that remains after cutting onions, rub your hand thoroughly with a pinch of salt and a few drops of lemon juice!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

dont show attidute to ur dear one
FOR DANDRUFF PROBLEM: add 8 drops of lemon juice to 4tsp hair oil and apply...
My tip of the day is:

By applying almond oil under eyes, can avoid black circles.
Tip of the Day: A square has larger area than any other quadrilateral with the same perimeter
When any cut immediately apply turmeric to stop the bleeding and then cleaned tulsi leaves to quickly heal.
i will post links of stuff in tip of the day
Today tip will help you to clear your recently opened documents automatically on windows log off. Your family members and co-workers can find out your documents browsing activities with clicking on documents list menu. However this tip is very useful for you, if you are sharing your computer with others or you do not want that other persons know about your last visited documents history.

Follow the given steps for configuration to clear recently opened documents automatically:

To edit the computer registry, first you should log onto your computer with administrative rights.

Click Start button and type regedit in Run option then press Enter.

Navigate to HKEY_Current_User \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \Policies\Explorer

Now in right side panel, Right click and you ll get an option New->DWord value and rename it as ClearRecentDocsOnExit and right click on it you ll get Modify option.
In that by default the value ll be 0,Change it to 1.

But next time, if you want to disable this functionality then simply change the value of data box to 0 or delete the ClearRecentDocsOnExit DWORD item.

Now close the registry editor and restart your computer after any changes to go into effect.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.