OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The training of enumerators and supervisors for the second phase of the 2011 Census to be held in February next year shall commence next...
I'm sort of missing contests that use to be prevalent on forum. I felt that online contests was a great way to interact with each other as well, but for quite some time I've...
How to Avoid Receiving Email With “Google Adsense Account Disabled” http://expertscolumn.com/content/how-avoid-receiving-email-google-adsense-account-disabled
Pistachio nuts lower cholesterol levels and may be good for keeping your heart healthy in a green way, according to a new study. The researchers conducted a randomised,...
This week i had taken lot of time to cross this mark.
Selangor/Malaysia, Dec 30: Police in the Malaysian city of Kuala Kubu Baru have arrested a 54-year-old yoga instructor for holding three girls as sex slaves in his house for...
My account is showing in point spend column -2. What is the meaning of it?please share...
Staying away from home town as a part of job has both advantages and disadvantages. Advantage is that you never get time or opportunity to interfere in the problems or privacy of...
Was the doubt raised by the WALL of Indian Cricket after seeing the meek surrender of Indian Cricket team in...
That’s how Amitabh Bacchchan, the Mega star reacted after receiving a notice by the Supreme Court over tax dues. that the actor owes it Rs. 1.66 crore as taxes on his income he...
Here are some of the images taken by Alan Friedman. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10259]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10260]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10261]} {CJATTACHMENT...
A real-life snake on a plane has astonished Qantas passengers travelling from Cairns to Papua New Guinea. http://in.screen.yahoo.com/snake-plane-shocks-passengers-194239931.html
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10590]}
From past two day some one is posting on forums in code languages and unidentified names and increasing the work of moderators...Is there any permanent solution for stopping...
Will he, won't he? The guessing game was over Friday with Salman Rushdie, author of "The Satanic Verses", saying he had called off his visit to the Jaipur Literary...
An inquisitive 4 year old asked her dad, “"Is everybody's skeleton the same colour, even for people from different countries who have different skins?" The...
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote: Saying good bye to a lover/ beloved is not same as abandoning children. your mom or dad could say good bye to each other before marrying or before...
Which is that food which you can't stop eating even if you promise 1000 times that 'I will control myself? ':laugh:
Suppose that you are on a main Road and two bus running on road and there is a choice to save you between two one is Old person and another is child.What is your Decision.
Do you think almond (badam) can help in sharping children memory?