OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

A resolution on human rights has been passed by UNO. India voted against Srilanka. On this issue DMK withdrew from Union government....
Hi Boddunan Team....... Could you please say how many words article need to get paid Rs:100 and why don't you start weblink program...
will sallu be sentenced to jail or will get rid of the case.
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote: Saying good bye to a lover/ beloved is not same as abandoning children. your mom or dad could say good bye to each other before marrying or before...
I sign up for adsense and i got adsense approval and now it shows it has disabled i didnt do anything wrong . Please any body please make me one adsense account.
This is another interesting forum. lets we play visual quiz. some celebrities photos will be displayed you have to identify the name of the person. lets start. hints will...
It is often said, some of our dreams come to our real world. i.e. Some dreams may happen in real life later. Do you have such dreams......(either good or bad)?
How is the movie ? :laugh:
How to solve the unemployment problem in India?
Girls are eager to marry NRI's? what is your view on this? is it so guys/gals?
What is the most annoying thing about your selve ? It is difficult to think about but easy to think about others
write any story of your love that you like?
hey frnds i'm not able 2 post my polls so could ny1 help me out please..... i'm new over here n dont know whom 2 contact for such grievances so please help me....
Which Changes you want in new India if you get chance to decide it?
Dear members in the absence of boddunan team Page impressions has decreased and also Rank has decreased last week Rank is too bad so friends I think Christmas and New year are...
Oh, Please, Please, Administrator of boddunan.com, don't banned my account, I know - I am asking stupid question, but, if I am enjoying here, :laugh: so, I have a rights to...
Adam and Eve ate apple which was forbidden. The apple was fruit of knowledge. This is called original sin. The apple was fruit of knowledge, as we are told. Is it a sin to get...
My kids are in pre school still they have to carry the bags which is equal to their weight. :evil: I think school administration should understand the pain of small kids. :evil:
After recent controversy ,i really got along with emotion of how "SRK " was made to be like "TERRORIST" BY "UDDHAV" . His upcoming movie was...
The world's highest water-treatment plant built at Qamdo in Tibet will officially commence its operations this month. The plant built at a cost of USD 14.95 million will...