OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Management must seek to avoid communication gap and hurdles. The communication must be not a monologue but atwo way traffic. Here are some important tips....
Friends, While choosing topics we have not been giving freater attention in running thread covering issues which are relevant to these countries.I have just read that our...
Do you think people are under high stress or working under pressure now?
Do you think armed people are better disciplined than the civilians?
Lets see how many of us can just think & write their names in some or the other combination....lets open up our mind... for eg. My name is RUCHIKA.... for which I...
will india win the on going series .
which one has better career software or hardware?
Do you like to ask or answer in forum section?
Sourav Ganguly set to script new chapter as Pune Warriors' captain in IPL5. Details are here and...
www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/51-General%20Reference/10887-is-america-heading-for-a-debt-trap.htmlThe developments in the US on the economic front has been sending shockwaves in...
Money earning icon at home page will attract to new peoples to boddunan so I request to put good image of money Rs symbol which should be designed well.
What you must know about Nobel Prizes http://expertscolumn.com/content/what-you-must-know-about-nobel-prizes
Sherbahn crunched the figures on almost 2,500 sessions of in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) carried out at his clinic over an eight-year period. Being thin can lower the sex hormone...
saying HI to new year 2012 We r all close to new year 2012 & new year arrives is expected soon what r special plans new year 2012 as per U
Can I submit any article written by my Daughter?If yes will it be credited any points or cash?
Even the most intense love is expressed in tears. Isn't it? Can you people find any one above it? Try...try...and keep trying!!!! :P :P :P :P {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
From the school life itself, I never learn anything just mugging up. I just read 2-3 times, understand its meaning and write it in my own words. I am following this strategy till...
No doubt, she is the best female playback singer of present Indian cinema. She sings in many Indian languages and I have to tell you, for a small amount comparing to Bollywood,...
In how many days my submitted articles will be reviewed on boddunan? :) :) Please reply................... :(
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9907]}