Question for both, men and women
A- would you, as a wife agree to work on salary basis in your own household? What would you expect to do/not do if your hubby fail to pay you enough salary?

B- Would you, as a husband feel comfortable paying your wife a salary, What conditions would you want her to sign?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A- would you, as a wife agree to work on salary basis in your own household? What would you expect to do/not do if your hubby fail to pay you enough salary?

B- Would you, as a husband feel comfortable paying your wife a salary, What conditions would you want her to sign?

What's your definition of "Enough salary?"
As a man my definition salary is to see a 'woman as a woman.'
Two signatures are needed not signed with ink. With blood. Not on the physical papers.On the hearts of each other

Two signatures are needed not signed with ink. With blood. Not on the physical papers.On the hearts of each other

Haha changed statement? I know we indians would never agree to salaried wives irrespective of man or woman. This concept would certainly not work in our country.

Haha changed statement? I know we indians would never agree to salaried wives irrespective of man or woman. This concept would certainly not work in our country.

I'm yet to get your definition of "Enough salary." till then i stick to my opinion.

Marriage is reduced now to a state where the government itself is thinking of introducing such a rule. The problem is because of the society and the subjugation that women undergo within a marriage.Unless they have a salaried job they are totally dependant on their men who take them wholly for granted...
It may be a good step to introduce this so that a part of the husbands salary goes to the wife !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
I don't think that any husband pays or would pay cash in name and style of salary to his wife nor any wife would accept this. The 'salary' concept degrades her to status of a 'permanent prostitute'.

But many husbands pay enough money to their wives for domestic expenses and their own pocket expenses. Some times these are sufficient even to help the husband at time of emergent requirement of cash. My one colleague was once short of money and he thought of arranging a loan. His wife asked him what amount he would raise as loan. He wanted Rs. 50,000/-. His wife told him not to get loan. she paid him the amount out of her generated savings. My father also would pay all his salary to my mother who would give him a pocket money from that.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

I'm yet to get your definition of "Enough salary." till then i stick to my opinion.

Whatever decided mutually or whatever wife thought she is worth.

Again i raise the same question. "Who will decide?". Who will have the final say? I know, its not yet decided, because its still a proposal. For the same reason I said unless a law comes in, none can decide the merits and demerits. what you and I said are just assumptions.

Again i raise the same question. "Who will decide?". Who will have the final say? I know, its not yet decided, because its still a proposal. For the same reason I said unless a law comes in, none can decide the merits and demerits. what you and I said are just assumptions.

Although the very notion of 'salary to wife/ husband' is unacceptable, let us see the issue if at all this gets materialized. Then there will be advertisement for post of wife/ husband indicating salary payable and other terms. There would also be statutory minimum salary. Most probably, the family matters on financial issues will be dealt with by labor courts instead of family courts. If salary is payable, most probably, working hours, other facilities will also be decided as for factory workers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Instead of cxalling it a salary, it could be termed as sharing husbands earnings ....the law makers should deciude what percentage taking everything into account...In many huseholds,esp in lower middle class and poorer section of the society, a lot of money gets wasted on liquor and this also becomes the cause of domestic violence, which may come down with this proposal !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Although the very notion of 'salary to wife/ husband' is unacceptable, let us see the issue if at all this gets materialized. Then there will be advertisement for post of wife/ husband indicating salary payable and other terms. There would also be statutory minimum salary. Most probably, the family matters on financial issues will be dealt with by labor courts instead of family courts. If salary is payable, most probably, working hours, other facilities will also be decided as for factory workers.

Yes, so many factors are involved. I'm also of the opinion that once it materializes, its efficacy will be known.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.