OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Do you think education an reform a man into a better one?
Do you think Net Banking is Safe?
At what age kids to start brushing their teeth. :unsure: My kids are of 3.5 years old and we started doing it when they were of 2.5 years? :) And now they are so habitual...
Do you think taking permission from Government and through training for creating a disaster management team will help the colonies?
Government has done its part…..Now it is our turn to make it a success. Download the attached font. --> Install/save to "fonts" folder of your PC : Location :...
Hello guys, Now I'm gonna ask you all to do something.....good. To excite the new comers please do the following: 1. Tell us your most commented article. 2. Tell...
How do I create a new category or a sub category . Relations, married, parenting. Should be a different category there is so much one can write on these subjects.
Now, Fox News has compiled a list of top 10 cruel things that women do to men and how they play with the guy's emotions or ego. 10. They don't pick up the phone 9. Use men...
What is the best advice your parents have given you ?
What would you do today if there is no tomorrow ?
is mobile market down (Connection and mobile product) because i am seeing most of companies like Airtel, Vodafone and Idea are giving sim cards free.
The main reason I signed up on boddunan is to earn by writing articles.But sometimes I am disappointed due to the fact that Boddunan seems to give less importance to them. I...
What's your take on the ongoing 2nd test match between India and South Africa.Is India going to win, or goes for a draw and how far climate is going to play its part?
Hai friends, Within 4 days we're going to celebrate deepavali function. So i wish you all a happy deepavali to you and your family. by Ashokkumar B)
The Indians and foreign nationals of Indian origin are doing exceedingly well The latest is an Indian origin woman elected as Governor in U.S.A. see the link...
I am not a very religious person but I like traditions like festivals which one gets used to since childhood. Festivals have a certain role to play in our lives.It brings people...
Introduction of GST in the entire country seems long in view of trouble. The BJP ruled states are boycotting meeting for the...
If someone narrowly escape from an accident people say it a luck but there are people who say it asa coincidence. what is the difference basically?. :blink:
Montek sibgh Ahluwalia Planning commission Deputy Chairman is confident of combating another global crisis. How far is his confidence realistic....
All, I have a very common question and want to know how many members here have an allergy towards reptiles... in specific LIZARD...