OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

In a award section there is a name of mine as editor bonus can you explain about this.
Why one is considered senior citizen from the age of 65 in the eyes of Income Tax Department.Form 15 H is applicable for those whose age is prior to 31-03-1947 and on those born...
What do you do to get rid of mosquitoes?
Why people cry for money?
These are famous comments made by George Bernard Shaw.I would appreciate receiving your comments and views.
Hello Marverick, I checked the statistics column on My page->My points option. It is written that points spent from beginning is -65 and points spent this month is -40. I...
I was absent here for almost one month because of my exams.. Today i'm back and i saw many changes here.. Most amazing was the introduction of new daily contests .. it...
Now polls are also being copied from other sites… Look at the following polls and the details of the original content given by me under...
Hello friends i didnt get cheque of novm month, boddunan though which service u ahve send the cheque by courior or post ?
how much time does boddunan takes, to approve an article posted by us.
If you had to choose between your family and your career who would you choose and why?
Here is the link. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/21/hackers-using-facebook-holiday-posts-to-loot-money.html
What do you think friends will google adsense implement in next year in boddunan.
is there any facility in boddunan where can I link my boddunan account site with google adsense like indiastudychannel do .
Friends whom do you want as PM of India in 2014 elections? 1. Narendra Modi or, 2. Rahul Gandhi
Hi friends, first thing that I do after logging in is I check out the forums, interesting topics to comment on.What is your first pick on boddunan?
Hi friends, the world is moving at a rapid pace, and the true fact is fact is that the world is all set to experience some unbelievable technologies. It is a great pride for...
There will be 10 million jobs in it industry at 2020.
My one of the follower account has been blocked can anyone please give me reason so,that i can know what is the actual reason........... (I AM BACK FRIEND) ACCOUNT.