All,

I have a very common question and want to know how many members here have an allergy towards reptiles... in specific LIZARD...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Coming to my case, I have allergy towards lizards.... I don't even have them in my house....

Donno why I have developed allergy towards them.... poor thing is they are also living beings like us :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
yes i hate them but not developed any allergy towards them.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Yesterday I have found a lizard in my kitchen...

My servant-maid saw the lizard... She just stated screaming and ran into the hall... and was waiting for me to do something to let the lizard out of the house.... :( :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I don't like Lizards....and most of the times feels allergy from them....
I love reptiles. they are very good mosquito catchers [in the case of lizards]. have lizards instead of mosquito repellents in your room
Oh my GOD!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Are you joking???

What a suggestion...... :blink: :silly: :huh: :dry: :blink: :huh:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
They are an endangered species and at this juncture they need our love!!!
Yes I love reptiles, some of them are actually cute. When I was in school, me adn a couple of my friends used to catch little grass snakes which were very cute green in color.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hmmm Thats good Kalyani....

But I have a sort of allergy towards them..... Hope many have this feeling!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I neither love lizards and nor hate or afraid of it. If i saw it somewhere on the wall except kitchen, i don't disturb it.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.