OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How long can you tolerate injustice done against you? How long can you keep your mouth shut looking at someone doing cruelty to small kids? How long would you control...
What is your favorite magazine and why ?
There is a good news for the readers. They can now get the latest list of articles on clicking "Browse Articles" button- Index Showing Updated Datewise List...
What is mobile Number of Maveric Sir.
I extend my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to Boddunan Team and all my beloved members to enable me to become a Platinum Member today. All the very best!
Malika Sherawat is in high spirits even after flop of 'Hiss'. The film is nontraditional and she has played nude in the film. In a recent telecast, she commented that director of...
Today is the birthday of many states in India when the states are formed on language basis.But none pointed it out. So I am putting a message in Malayalam here...
The first official single from the forthcoming Michael Jackson album MICHAEL will be released globally on Monday, November 15th at 12:01am EST. The song entitled "Hold My...
I always feel, Bollywood gives more importance to prestigious Filmfare Awards than real winner.......the National Award. We Malayalis feel proud if any Malayalam film gets an...
Another party this month!!! It's sure, it's girls' month!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Second lady to enter Emperor Kingdom!!! Congratulating Sarala for her success...
Government is planning to increase petrol price by 2 rs. http://www.drivespark.com/news/2011/12/14-government-planning-rs-2-green-tax-petrol.html
How to forget problems?
Sangma, Presidential candidate's daughter is in trouble for canvassing support for his father. She is minister in U.P.A. whose candidate is Pranab Mukherjee. Ironically,...
I prefer to get appreciation of 1 right person than getting it from 1000 wrong persons. What about you? :) :) :)
Friends I love watching wrestling matches be TNA impact or WWE RAW or Smack Down. My favourite wrestlers are Undertaker, John Cina, Jeff Hardy and Shawn Michels. Who is your...
Here is one of my friend who is now 32 years old and his parents are very much eager to see him married soon but this fellow has thought something else. :) He says he does not...
Someone I know comes from a lower middle class family, but has a steady job earning Rs 9,000 per month. They belong to Scheduled tribe and here is a list of benefits they have...
Which is that book/books which you liked most? Share it, so that all our friends will be able to select it when they go next time to a book stall.
Most of the TV ads you can see a famous celebrity appears for the ad and tell i am using this product more than years so please buy and share the happiness with me. How much...
srk annd aamir are plannning to host cricket bash at their...