OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Does Hindu or Muslim fights for survival i hope not but riots r evident
At 19, Krushnaa Patil dared to conquer the highest peak on the face of the earth. On May 21, 2009 at 7.10 AM, she won her biggest prize - scaling Mount Everest with a team of...
I had crossed 120000+.Happy felling about this.
My one of the follower account has been blocked can anyone please give me reason so,that i can know what is the actual reason...........
Tata Group Chairman Ratan Tata today said he did not enter the airline business as he was not comfortable with the idea of bribing a minister, as had been suggested by an...
Shiamak Davar is a dancer-choreographer-entrepreneur... To read more follow this link.... http://in.news.yahoo.com/man-who-invented-bollywood-dance.html
Just one day is left and I reckon not more than 16 members are going to have a share in the revenue this month.What is your guess?
Hi , Can I delete my disapproved articles.
Agra is centre of tourist attraction as Taj mahal, one of seven wonders is situated here. Strangely, there is no international airport at Agra. U.P. Government and Central...
How do you feel when anyone deceive you and what you will do for that person?
Why can't boddunan have Adsense -8000 user wan'ts adsense i beleive
paying too much for your Internet, cable, and phone services? http://homes.yahoo.com/news/are-you-paying-too-much-for-icp.html
Sorry boddunan, I was absent here since the last 2 months. I was away for NDA SSB Interviews and I have come back after rejection. :( I was very upset since then and now I have...
Rape cases are increasing day by day. Many laws are made to stop but nothing seem effective. According to you what are effective strategies that can stop rape cases in India?
Consensual sex with a girl, who is below 18 years of age, would not amount to an offence under the newly enacted Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, a Delhi...
India's National game is Hockey but 90% of Indian love to see cricket. what may be the reason behind this? IS The Hockey game is Boring? or Due to less sponsors game is...
Today, I tried my best to prove that I’m a human being in this Mahan Bharat. I tried my best to prove that Rocks and Boulders will not pay taxes but human beings. I tried my best...
If the accidents are caused, who is causing them? To know who is causing the accidents, one need not be a Connoisseur. Just stand and observe at any Road corner, you will...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4949]} Nothing is interesting in life if you are not interested!!
Many girls yield to family pressureand break the relation with their best boyfriend. Many boys also do this. How far this is correct. Although individual choice is imprtant,...