Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact, coincidence is some thing that happens per chance and happens to two persons at a time. Suppose you said or did same thing as I said or did is coincident.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We cannot say it is what it may be both Which helped to stay alive.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sometimes, our good deeds may give us back many such things in life. We help one person. He may not help us. But we will get it from some another.
Let me give you an example.
Last month, when I returned from home (my husband couldn't come that week) along with vavoos, a big luggage was also along with me. Usually, I take sleeper ticket and later convert it to AC, if plans change. This time also, since plans changed suddenly, I thought the same way. Get into an a/c compartment with sleeper ticket from TVM central. But, surprisingly no a/c tickets were available. train also left the station and it's not an easy task to get to a sleeper compartment along with a kid and 3 bags.

What a co-incidence!!!!! I saw my cousin inside that a/c compartment, who is a CRP police in some eastern state. I am seeing him after 3-4 years, though he is a neighbour too. Mainly because we two are not available in our place same time.
When TTR came, he requested that I am alone with a kid and he will adjust my seat and convinced him too. He will reach next day only and I will reach Thrissur at 8-9 pm. TTR allowed it saying, you should take the risk factor. Yes, I agreed and I travelled in his seat. He even told me, if some one comes for inspection, he will get into general compartment and he will come back once I reach the destination.
I was thinking......if I haven't met him, I would have been in big tension. I also don't have much experience of travelling. Also, a relative ...well known person was there along with me till I reached destination.
Is it luck, co-incidence or God's help?
You reply........

Meera sandhu
There is a saying in Marathi, "Kaal ala hota pan vel aali navhti" which means that death has come but time has not yet come. Skipping an accident might be luck or coincidence or a reward of good deeds but one thing is certain that he skipped the accident just beacause God has given him greater life span.
coincidence may be good or bad. If the coincidence is good, you are lucky. If this is bad, you are unlucky. The narrow escape is a coincidence but this saved from accident. So, this is good luck.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A luck can favor only one person at a time but Coincidence may occur with different persons at a same time.............. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
A luck can favor only one person at a time but Coincidence may occur with different persons at a same time.............. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Coincidence and luck both may be to individual or a group. Suppose a bus or train escapes narrowly an accident. Then all passengers are saved. So, all passengers are lucky because of favorable coincidence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is just life , one can never be sure about things .One of my cousins cancelled her bookings at the last minute because of some pressing work on the ill fated flight from Dubai which crashed at Mangalore airport 3 years killing almost all the passengers ...You can imagine how she must have felt? but what about all those passengers and children who died?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is just life , one can never be sure about things .One of my cousins cancelled her bookings at the last minute because of some pressing work on the ill fated flight from Dubai which crashed at Mangalore airport 3 years killing almost all the passengers ...You can imagine how she must have felt? but what about all those passengers and children who died?

Oh that's good luck she had! :)

May be God want her to stay back on the earth. :)
I think it's very difficult to make differences between coincidence and luck because their meanings are mostly the same.Coincidence is a kind of luck.so I don't find much difference.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.