OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hello people anybody know how to get more traffic to the blog
The regional parties have persuaded the central govt. to include caste data in census investigation. The govt. was reluctant. However, as most policies of govt. are based on...
What is the difference between Goal and Aim?
Now Indian Idol season 6 has just started and memories are just flashing through my mind. Of course, Abhijeet Sawant is the first ever winner of a reality show in India...
I have seen , not just here but across the net on many other discussion forums, discussion starters feel that everyone should agree with them and their topic of discussion . Is...
How Credit Can Mess Up Your Life. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/6-biggest-ways-bad-credit-110012930.html
It is often said, "Lonely hours are the best hours of life Because, it is the only time when we share our deepest secrets with the most trusted person in the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4948]} Indian are on the third position with respect to accidents.
Various indices like WPI, CPI are used to measure inflation and determine rate of growth. Real growth is reduced by inflation. The link below is an attempt to examine these tools...
Which is the most suitable car for family on Indian Road?
http://realrockingblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-speak-like-barack-hussain-obama.html
Do you think hidden treasure at temples should be treated as Government property?
Why this line is true? "Sare jahan se Accha Hindostan hamara"
The model number is F8010N and it has a 8" wide screen and the internsl capacity is 2 GB. The price of it is Rs.8990.
Epic Browser - first-ever web browser for India Features: *Type in Indian Languages. Easily. Everywhere. *the world's only sidebar apps browser *Sidebar Applications. 1500+...
Hai Friends, WISH YOU ALL HAPPY TAMIL NEW YEAR. :cheer: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6613]}
One of my article is been approved but its not showing any points or cash rewards....do they provide these reward after approving it?
What is your secret to success?
If There is javascript code in article then its hide after submission why? I selected preformateed option also.
Dear Winner This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of one million pounds(1,000,000.00) for new of Year Edition 2010 Lottery promotion which is organized by...