OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Friends, Yesterday through Google blog there came a stunning news. Google said that the car used for its street view mapping service had been "mistakenly" collecting...
Somebody may having stage and somebody may participate all events very boldly. what about you
Tomorrow is teacher's day.The birthday of Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.Wish all the teacher's a very happy teacher's day.
Is it neccesary for every one to wear dress according to Season. Share your valuable opinion here.
Congress won in voting on this issue. But what is realty of FDI in retail sector. It is news in paper that farmers are getting only Rs 3 for one kg of baby corn to whom wall mart...
B) Now India government is planing to ban port sites. If it is possible that it good for our children.
Friends Let us discuss the frequent users of instant noodles... Nepal has reported a bone malfunction of a 12 year old after consumption of heavy wai wai noodles....
How will you define 'Success' in your own terms? What are the strategies needed to achieve it?
Which documents applicable for birth certificate to apply for passport? Is college transfer certificate applicable or not? Please give me perfect answer..
Is Bombay place best for IT job seekers?
Do you believe in life after death ? Yes i believe and what do you think
As per your opinion, what is the most important feature of Internet?
Prolonged sitting raises risk of death: Study http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=110635
What steps to be taken by Government and public to remove Gutkha consumption?
wow.. today i touched the milestone of 100 referrals.. :cheer: i'm proud that i had invited 100 new people to this wonderful site... i will continue my work in promoting...
If you had to give it up, would you choose your cell phone, your tv, or your computer? It would be difficult to give up any of these, I would give up tv
is there any chat facility in Boddunan.com
How can I view my cash credits that I have earned? :(
What is it that you desire more than anything else in this world? Would having it make you happy?
Microsoft Zune Logon Pack For Windows 7 Download @ http://goo.gl/fb/gyTqf